2,809 results
All reviews mesh restaurant tonic bar corner king room casino complex yarra river floor to ceiling windows valet parking south bank room service easy access city view buffet breakfast short walk standard room great room mini bar conference
Reviewed 5 November 2018

The hotel is well placed for the Melbourne city experience, just outside the free tram zone but close to riverside amenities and cultural centres.

Room was spacious and had great views across the river to the centre. The staff were fantastically helpful and just so willing to help fix things. We had some noise issues one night and they were really good at communicating what they had done.

The pool was really good for long swims.

Overall...a great place to stay.....

Date of stay: October 2018
CrownHotelsManager, General Manager at Crown Promenade Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Dear f-hogan_25,

Thank you for your kind feedback following your recent stay at Crown Promenade Melbourne.

Our team takes pride in providing a warm and welcoming experience for all our guests. I was also pleased to hear you enjoyed your room, location and pool.

Your comments will be shared with the team, and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as my business conference was held at the same premises. The rooms were nice and clean and good size. The bed was very comfortable and the shower nice and big. The staff I spoke to at reception and house keeping were lovely. From the hotel you can walk to the casino and its features, like the cinema. The only issue I had was with the lack of signs. It was confusing to get to varies places. There were several options for dining at or near the hotel and all a good walking distance from the hotel via covered walkways. There was a great pool but no time to use it. I would stay again for business.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Perceptive I,

Thank you for your excellent review.

We pride ourselves on our friendly and welcoming service, and I was delighted to hear that my team demonstrated this throughout your stay. I will be sure to forward your kind comments to my colleagues and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor.

I have forwarded your comments regarding signage to our management team for review.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Brilliantly situated.... three days here, staff friendly and efficient. Rooms an excellent size, clean and comfortable, right by the tram system - a very good Hotel in the very centre of things!
Close to the casino and some really good restaurants

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Simon C,

Thank you for sharing your review on Tripadvisor.

It was wonderful to see that your overall stay with us was so enjoyable. With so many great facilities within the hotel and wider Crown complex, there is no shortage of activities for you to enjoy.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2018

Room - comfortable & clean & roomy - great view of river & plenty of light. I love the window seat - good to sit & work or read the newspaper. Shower large & not pokey like most
Location - great spot for work & play, central to everything - casino right next door if you need ATM
Amenities - everything you need for business trips

Room tip: ask for view of river & higher the better
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Safari01876506194,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Tripadvisor. I am so pleased to hear that your stay with us was so positive and that you enjoyed the window seat and city views - they are superb.

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

The staff were very welcoming & friendly. The room (and the rest of the hotel) was very clean & comfortable, and my room had a nice view of the city. I have no complaints, and would happily stay again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear DaftAussie,

Thank you for your excellent review.