1,263 results
All reviews great location bedroom loft apartment david jones hardware lane your doorstep street noise bourke st living area great room short stay public transport would stay again good size late check comfy bed easy access emporium
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall a really good place to stay. Excellent location, close to everything we needed and room was very nice though the view was a brick wall. We had a room at the end of a corridor and it was very quiet.Would recommend for sure.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GMMantraCityCentral, General Manager at Mantra City Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear steve h,

Thank you for writing your glowing review.
If you are returning to stay with us please let us know so we can allocate a room with an alternative view.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room I stayed in was appalling.. the windows were painted with solid white paint.. there would have to be no sound proofing I could hear everything going on next door and I had my TV on to try and block their noise. The room next door is s loft do you have them banging and crashing up and down the stairs and overhead as well... it’s horrible.., the buolfiyis heritage but the hall ways and room is down right dingy. Location is the only positive..

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 225melh,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback.
I am sorry to read that your expectations were not met during your stay.
I will continue to ensure that our Housekeeping and Maintenance look into this room and ensure that it will continue to meet expectations for our brand.

I hope you choose Mantra for your future accommodation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My one night stay was not great as the aircon unit in my room (208) did not work. It was a sticky night in Melbourne so very uncomfortable. Other than that the rate was good and the location was fine as well.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear fredvandertang,

I am sorry to hear that your air conditioner was not working.
I have referred your review onto the Maintenance team who will look into the issues.

I do hope we get a chance to welcome you back and show you the true Mantra City Central experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perfect location.....everything is on your doorstep! Trams are a short 2min walk.Beds are comfy. Service was welcoming and helpful.Room was clean and well appointed. Bed is upstairs slept well with no street noise.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GMMantraCityCentral, General Manager at Mantra City Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear heatherdY8023OA,

Thank you for your glowing review.
Such feedback is always great to read.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Melbourne.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great Location,close to Melbourne attractions, walking distance to theatres and dining, in the centre of the CBD shopping and a shorty walk to Public transport. Great staff and friendly service. Great stay

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear pgibbon,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback following your stay with us.
It is always great to hear such feedback.
I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.