5 people are viewing this hotel
US$223
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$223
Expedia.comUS$224
eDreamsUS$223
6,210 results
All reviews atrium bar prestige suite luxury room the club lounge corner room accor member pillow menu top end star hotel turn down service love this hotel valet parking bottle of champagne an upgrade rod laver arena high tea flinders lane
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Fabulous relaxing time at the Sofitel, just what we needed. Great location, amazing room with fabulous view, excellent service & really felt they had taken onboard the extra cleaning for covid. It is the little extras you get at the Sofitel that make the difference

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Clive Scott, General Manager at Sofitel Melbourne on Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your fantastic feedback. I am extremely pleased to know that you had a very pleasant stay and enjoyed our high level of service. We are dedicated to constantly improve our services and your positive words are much appreciated by everyone here. I do hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon at Sofitel Melbourne on Collins.

Reviewed 31 March 2021

Have to say the only thing going for this property is its location, and views from the rooms, & lounge. It is very much starting to show its age, and is way over-priced for what you get in the rooms. The Club Sofitel staff were amazing though

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Clive Scott, General Manager at Sofitel Melbourne on Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor, I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and the Sofitel Club Lounge experience. I will ensure your kind words are shared with everyone. With regards to our guest rooms interiors being outdated, we are working with a renowned designer to develop a concept room and are negotiating with the owners of the hotel to commence a rooms refurbishment in the not too distant future. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

Enjoyed our staycation at the wonderfully located Sofitel Melbourne. Most of the staff are very friendly and accommodating. My special thanks to Yosha, Mia and Thomas for looking after us so well at the Executive Lounge and Stella at the check out reception who was very friendly and warm.

Although during the check in when I was being served by this Japanese lady who I forgot her name, I observed how she spoke to others before I was being served and I found her attitude to be somewhat random & “selective”. She was cold and impersonal to me, she talked to me in a tone that she was too privileged for me like a snob with less than informative and her disinterested character clearly displayed.

However this less than perfect first experience was diminished and was quickly made up by the rest of the enthusiastic teams throughout the hotel.

Overall I think Sofitel Melbourne has done a miraculous job in terms of guest services despite the limited service due to the pandemic. Considering the rooms and atrium need an up to date face lift, the bedroom and lounge views create that instant wow factor whenever I entered these areas.

My many thanks for the upgrade to the spectacular bay view room I requested beforehand and hopefully I would not be disappointed the next time I have the opportunity to check in at Sofitel Melbourne again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank D4065CGstevenh

Thank you very much for providing us with such detailed feedback after your stay with us. We are always pleased to read such positive comments as you mentioned, and especially the service you received from the team here.
Your constructive comments are appreciated and well taken. We apologise that the check in experience was not up to our standards. We do hope to have you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 30 March 2021

From the moment you step into the lobby you can feel the luxuriousness. The staff are so friendly and accommodating, treating you like you are someone special. The rooms are comfortable and the view spectacular. My favourite hotel in Melbourne!

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Clive Scott, General Manager at Sofitel Melbourne on Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor and I am really pleased to read that you had a relaxing time and enjoyed the hotel services and our famous views We look forward to seeing you again on your future visits to Melbourne.

Reviewed 30 March 2021