3,270 results
All reviews radii restaurant park lounge patrick's cathedral fitzroy gardens club room king room beautiful hotel spa bath luxury hotel nespresso machine wedding night room service rooms are large top end collins street high tea valet parking
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Park Hyatt Melbourne is a great place to stay while visiting Melbourne, Australia. While trying thru New Zealand and Australia, Park Hyatt Melbourne was by far the best hotel we stayed at. The location was great, just a quick walk to the free tram as well as the famous Collins shopping center. The morning breakfast buffet was excellent with many choices to choose from. The staff at breakfast were all very friendly. The Lounge was a really nice place to visit in the evening for some delicious snacks and drinks. As an Exploris, we were upgraded to a very nice, clean and comfortable room with a nice, large size bathroom. We were going to stay at the Grand Hyatt but changed our minds last minute to Park Hyatt and was glad that we did. We will definitely stay at the Park Hyatt again next time we visit the area.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Leigh_Shepheard, Hotel Manager at Park Hyatt Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Connie B,

Thank you for taking the time to give a detailed review after your stay with us at Park Hyatt Melbourne. It was a pleasure to have you both with us.

It is my pleasure to share your review with my team and I do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Please let me know if there is ever any way I can assist you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We started our 2 week visit in Melbourne and stayed at your hotel. The room was much more than we expected, very clean, and the staff was very friendly. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable for the time while we are here.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Sallym962,

Thank you for your lovely review of Park Hyatt Melbourne. Your comments mean a lot to us and it is a pleasure to share them with the whole team.

I hope you enjoyed Melbourne on your visit and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a really lovely hotel, excellent spacious rooms with everything you could possibly want - one of my favourite hotels in Melbourne. The bed was incredibly comfortable and Mr Walker the resident dog you can take for a walk is a stroke of genius - wonderful!

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Wheretonextandbeyond

Dear Wheretonextandbeyond,

Thank you for your wonderful review of Park Hyatt Melbourne after your recent stay with us. The pleasure was all ours!

I was thrilled to read your review and I hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

We all look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A nice hotel overall, location is good. Service is fine but the hotel is getting a bit dated and in need of remodeling. Check in was not as smooth as expected and our 6 rooms have to be split up in different towers and floors even though we booked more than 6 months in advance under Amex Fine Hotel Program and have requested rooms to be closer together. The rooms are pleasant enough but equipment are dated and there are water pressure and water temperature consistency problems in all of our rooms. Breakfast is limited in choice and there is only one restaurant in the hotel plus a lobby lounge.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled with friends

Dear TC3681963,

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Hyatt Melbourne after your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you and your guests with us.

My sincere apologies about the rooms being spread around the hotel. I have already spoken to my Front Office team about the importance of allocating rooms as close together as possible. Also, I am sorry to hear that our new decorated Art Deco style rooms are not to your liking.

I do hope though that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future and I remain available to assist you at any time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pleasant surprise finding the Park Hyatt - beautiful Hotel, great food in Radi restaurant breakfast, lunch, or dinner! And of course one highlight is Mr Walker the labrador and their support of the Guide Dogs charity - you just have to buy a "Mr Walker" and support the charity. Facilities were all fantastic.

Stayed: October 2018
1  Thank Tracy H

Dear Tracy H,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Park Hyatt Melbourne. It was a pleasure to have you with us.

I am so pleased that you had a great stay and that you liked our Canine Ambassador, Mr Walker. He is here to greet our guests and I am so pleased he was a highlight for you.

I hope to welcome you back soon and we all remain available to assist you at any time.

Hotel Manager