1,009 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We come every year with friends for a night away. Hotel is dated and a bit rundown but the service is great and the kids love the pool. The bar has great light snacks, with something for everyone - only problem was the chicken nuggets, even die hard chicken nugget lovers left them on their plate (need to upgrade to a better quality). Easy access into the city.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kylie S
Bayview Eden M, Front Office Manager at Bayview On The Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay.

I am pleased to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay and I have forwarded your feedback on to the relevant departments for further discussions.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Let me qualify my remark. Friend of mine said he stayed here 20 yrs ago for a few months whilst finding a place to live. His comment was that the place hasn't changed any!- So, with that in mind, looks OK at reception, lifts very slow- rooms bit small. We had 2 doubles (2 adults and 2 teenagers) so it was cramped. Noise travels badly thru walls. As I said, parking was tight. Bad point that there are no lifts between car park floors (hard if you have lots of luggage) Man the main street out front is hectic. Upside- Nice view of golf course. Walking distance to some take aways. Buffet breakfast was nice and food tasted well cooked. Plenty of variety. Maybe owners could spend a bit of money for a face lift to the place??? I hate shower curtains-

Room Tip: we stayed in 5/37 Good view of the park.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Bayview Eden M, Front Office Manager at Bayview On The Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our Hotel.

I have forwarded your feedback on to all relevant Managers for further discussions.

Thanking you again.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

II went into a booking site and it showed the Rate of $100 per room per night and when I was going to book the rate was different for the night I wanted but just the same I booked in and paid 30% more. On checking in I was charged 1.25% extra as I was paying with Visa and on top of this I was charged an extra $100 for incidentals which I was told would be refunded within 24 hours . A couple of days later I rang regarding the refund and was told that it would take 4 to 5 working days to process the refund. I suggest to any future clients to allow them to take a copy of your credit card and not to take out any money.

Room Tip: This is an old hotel and all rooms are tired .
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Bayview Eden M, Front Office Manager at Bayview On The Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay.

I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations.

Please email us with a phone number or email address if you want to discuss this personally.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

what a horrible place to stay at , cheap and very nasty ...the smell of the room was unbearable

After the initial shock of the room I tried to have a shower but there was no hot water. Phone was out of order so I had to call externally to reach reception. An hour later there was still nobody here. faulty towers at its worse !

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

I hope this notes finds well. We have sent your feedback to the personnel concerned. I
apologize for this bad experience. This is very disappointing to hear, but we hope you give us
another chance to make it up to you.

Please let me know if you want to discuss this personally.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I stayed here recently for two nights. Well priced for its location $250 ish in one of their smaller rooms without a view. Parking is an extra 13.50/night and I did not eat at the restauirant so will not review here.

Room was very tidy and my only real criticisms were that the aircon was extremely loud, bed was too hard and the only toiletries was one bottle of body/hair wash which is Ok for washing but not great for hair. I was also woken early (around 4-5am) both mornings by noisy groups of Asian travellers coming in and out of their rooms .Other than that staff were friendly and would probably stay here again.

Room Tip: A colleage stayed on the 5th floor in a parkview room which was much quieter and had a lovely view of the lake and golf course.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback.

I am pleased to read that overall your experience was positive.

If you can please contact us and advise of your room number, I would like to get the air conditioner looked at to ensure this is rectified for future guests.