This is one of the worst buffets I have had:
• They don’t take reservations so that means they inconvenience customers by making them wait in a line for 1 hr !
• They limit prawns and oysters – not that I eat them but if you wanted to you would be limited by a card system.
• Run out of forks and dessert spoons.
• So overcrowded that people cannot pass through thoroughfares and there is a line inside the restaurant for food too.
• No free drinks of any sort.
• Ice cream machine was broken
• No french fries or chips or nuggets typical children’s food
• Chicken covered in peri peri sauce – it certainly didn’t taste like it and why would you put that on a buffet.
• Food is bland in taste – it’s really quite extraordinary the lack of flavour across the wide variety of foods I tried. Even what appears to be a tasty chocolate mousse, just taste like sweetened paste.
• Way over priced for what I can only describe as a poor excuse for a buffet, do yourself a favour and skip this place.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.