“My goto place when I have to be in Melbourne”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Robert T
“My goto place when I have to be in Melbourne”
Reviewed 31 July 2020 for a stay in July 2020
person found this review helpful

It has everything I need for business as well as the pleasantries of a holiday type place. Beach, cafe's restaurants and trams, it's all covered, no car needed here.
I have stayed a few times now and it doesn't disappoint. Thank goodness it has great WiFi I needed it now more than ever

Date of stay: July 2020
2 Aug 2020
We can have no greater compliment than for a guest to return and stay with us more than once; especially when they love the place they first stayed at. I'm glad it meets both aspects of your stays so much.

I know the area well, as I lived nearby for several years, and I have to agree with you about the location. There is so much nearby, and the light rail gets you into town in no time.

I do hope that we see you again, again with your returning-guest discount. You are welcome to return here as usual, but if you would like to try somewhere else for a change of scene, we have nearly 30 different locations around inner Melbourne, with more than 1,000 reviews at 4.9 Stars, so there are plenty of reasons to 'StayCentral' and lots of scope for variety. I look forward to assisting you next time.___

Regards,___
Chris McDonald,___
Raymond R
Box Hill, Australia
“Given the opportunity i would stay again in Stay Central Nott Street”
Reviewed 19 June 2020 for a stay in March 2020

I spent 2 wonderful months at Stay Central apartment on Nott Street Port Melbourne, the Apartment was two bedroom, bright and airy and comfortably furnished. It also included excellent WIFI and Netflix. It's location was excellent as it was short walking distance to the restaurant precinct, bars, hotels, the beach and in my case a top of the line gym. There are 3 supermarkets, again in short walking distance. if you are driving the apartment included underground secure parking. There is also a small in-house gym and swimming pool for guests. The beach is no more than 2 minutes walk from the apartment. The 109 tram is a dedicated link to Melbourne CBD with all it's shopping, theaters and entertainment, the tram stop is approximately 5 minutes walk from the apartment and the trip to the CBD is about 12 minutes. i rarely drove anywhere in the whole time i was in Port Melbourne

Date of stay: March 2020
20 Jun 2020
...and this was a return visit after a long stay in our Spacious Seaviews apartment in the same complex. I can ask no greater compliment than for our guests to return, but you have really loved the second apartment as well as the location. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your two stays so much.

I do hope that we see you or your friends again, with your returning-guest discount. You are welcome to return here, but if you would like to try somewhere else for a change of scene, we have nearly 30 different locations around inner Melbourne, with more than 1,000 reviews at 4.9 Stars, so there are plenty of reasons to 'StayCentral' and lots of scope for variety. I look forward to assisting you next time.___

Regards,___
Chris McDonald,___
Resort306...
“Fantastic location”
Reviewed 22 February 2020 for a stay in February 2020

A brilliant location, and very well appointed with a washer and dryer, and lovely room setup. Less than one minute to Bay street shops and cafes, and a short walk to the beach as well.

Date of stay: February 2020
20 Mar 2020
It is a great apartment and a brilliant location isn't it? I lived in this complex for a few years, and loved it so much.

I do hope that we see you again, with your returning-guest discount. You are welcome to return here, but if you would like to try somewhere else for a change of scene, we have nearly 30 different locations around inner Melbourne, with more than 900 reviews at 4.9 Stars, so there are plenty of reasons to 'StayCentral' and lots of scope for variety. I look forward to assisting you next time.

StayCentral on Nott
Robert J
“Perfect family accommodation near Melbourne CBD”
Reviewed 5 October 2019 for a stay in October 2019

Lovely 2 bedroom apartment in a well maintained group. Clean, spacious, & with car park. So close to the Bay Road shops, this apartment was positioned perfectly. Ease of booking & access, I couldn’t recommend it more highly for a family of four. Thank you!

Date of stay: October 2019
7 Oct 2019
I love to hear that our guests had such a lovely time at one of our properties. That is so what we aim for. Please feel free to stay with us again in the future; with your returning-guest discount of course.

Just a reminder that we have nearly 30 different locations around inner Melbourne, with more than 800 reviews at 4.9 Stars, so there are plenty of reasons to 'StayCentral' and lots of scope for variety. I look forward to assisting you again next time.

Robert T
“Beautiful relaxing place.”
Reviewed 25 September 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

This place was just what I needed, near the city and beach and with it's own parking. There is a tram very close which goes straight to the Casino and City.

Date of stay: July 2018
Your age range 50-64
25 Sep 2018
Hi Robert,

I'm glad that you enjoy both the apartment and the location, which is brilliant indeed. I lived in this complex for six years and just loved it, and it's great to see you returning again. The nearby selection of cafes, bars, restaurants and supermarkets is even better these days. As you say, the beach is only a block away, the city is just a short tram ride away, and the apartment has its own parking, and access to the indoor pool and well-equipped gym.

I do hope that we see you again. If you would like to try somewhere else for a change of scene, we have 26 different locations around inner Melbourne, so there is plenty of scope for variety. I look forward to assisting you next time.

StayCentral Melbourne Corporate Apartments.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.