All reviews car lift st kilda tram stop albert park one bedroom apartment washing machine and dryer standard room chapel st serviced apartment sized bed easy access balcony kitchenette city laundry toaster stove
Reviewed 22 March 2018

For us the place was ideally placed, half way between St Kilda and the CBD. Tram stops right outside.
Room on 10th floor was clean and tidy.Bonus of having washing machine and dryer.
Can't comment on other facilities as we didn't use them
No complaints.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Last time I stayed at this hotel, there was a issue with incorrect booking and they were really not flexible to make any changes. I had to call wotif in the USA to get the changes made. I did not want to stay here again but other places where I normally now stay were fully booked, but I thought I would give it another chance.....how wrong I was to do so. One arrives at reception which all looks funky, modern and new but when you go up in the lift to your room, the walls are all marked as are the doors.....nothing a coat of paint wouldn't freshen. One of your questions in mini bar.....there wasn't one so why ask. I couldn't even find a room menu and when I did and called to order I was told it was an old one as what I ordered was no longer available. She brought me a new one and seriously the only change was the one thing I wanted had been removed. . Little things in the room, like broken toilet roll holder, water marks down tiles under basin in bathroom, Plug behind bed in bedroom falling into the wall, Curtains in bedroom torn and don't close enough to stop light coming in, couch worn and has stains, only 3 coat hangers, and extremely slow internet all made this a very unpleasant stay for this calibre hotel. Then added to this the clock radio and bedside lamps are not even plugged in and set - surely you know you were checking someone into the room, you ensure the room is ready. I ordered room service and for them to bring it from reception up in the lift they want $6.00 ? what a rip off - surely this is a service of the hotel. I wanted to do washing as the room has washing machine and tumble dryer but you need to buy washing pwder for $2.00 from reception. I travel all the time and every other hotel or apartment that has washing machines have sachets of powder on the machine and don't charge. The bed was never made properly....sheets are just pulled up so bottom sheet is full of creases. The writing pad supplied with pen in the room ran out on day 2, but was not replaced in the next 3 days I was still there - so much for cleaning team checking things. Then to top it all the one morning I went for breakfast at 730, but was told chef was running late - even though breakfast opens at 630. This place is seriously like a faulty towers.

Room Tip: there are nicer hotels for the similar price that don't look tired and run down like this one
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank shocking1experience
Reviewed 5 March 2018

From the moment I arrived it was all down hill. I have stayed once before a couple of years ago and thought it may have improved, unfortunately I was horribly wrong.
The staff behind the front desk were inflexible and rude and showed little respect for me as a person or customer.

On entering the room, it smelt immediately like mould and cigarettes. The tv didn't work, the shower curtain was missing, the couch in the living area (I paid extra to get a one bedroom apartment) was torn, the coffee and tea in the apartment was missing, there was no toilet paper, the air con had only off or 10 degrees so it was hot and stuffy or freezing, the bed side lamp didn't work, there were stains on the carpet, the furniture was all banged up, there were dark brown liquid stains on the bathroom door, there was no soap or bathing products in the bathroom and the flourescent lighting in the apartment is horrible on the eyes and impossible to relax with.

On top of all this the wi-fi was appalling!

On leaving, I wanted to speak with reception to put forward my difficulties and waited for a girl who was on the phone for 5 mins whilst she spoke to a friend about the essay she had due for an exam.

I gave up and left. I would suggest to anyone to stay away from Seasons Heritage Melbourne like it was the plague. I travel for business a great deal in many countries and this was the worst room, and hotel, I have every stayed in.

On a positive note, and I struggled to find any, the location of Seasons is the most and only impressive element of this hotel. There are some good views the higher you go.

Go to the Pullman around the corner. Cheaper and far better.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank MartinRGrim
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Simple hotel about a 10min tram ride to the city (3km) so it isn't great if you have to travel into the city but it's great and cheap if you need to be close to Albert Park. Decent cafe next door, good for breakfast but it's only open during the week, liquor and convenience store across the rode which is good for late night snacks as there is nothing else close by.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Stiosti
Reviewed 25 February 2018

We stayed two nights here. One night in the suite and one in the cheaper option with a king sized bed. Both were excellent. Quite inside, comfortable beds, and everything worked. The suite seemed to have an odd smell inside but it didn't bother us.... possibly cleaning smell, but aside from that, we enjoyed our stay. (note, we only moved rooms due a booking error on our behalf, not the seasons hotel). Tram is right outside and not far to the city. Staff were helpful and it was good value.

Room Tip: each room has different sized beds. if you're tall, you can ask for a queen or king bed instead of a double - but you need to ask!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple