All reviews car stacker loft penthouse premium apartment great location the cafe downstairs battery point leather lounge reception closes separate bedroom after hours serviced apartment washer dryer saturday market ironing board short walk self contained reception staff were very friendly
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Checked in after hours, but the instructions given were perfect and all went well. Key was in the lock box and code was sent to me.
Once I got in to the hotel room - I was extremely surprised at the size and facilities of the room. Separate bedroom and combination kitchen and living area. Makes me want to have booked for longer than the two days. I would love to stay there for a long weekend and wander around the city. Everything was there and available and if needed a complete compendium of all that was around.
Breakfast in the morning started at 7.00am in the café. I walked in and was greeted by a young lady who proceeded to take my coffee and food order. Breakfast was great and served very timely. Overall, breakfast was super and the hotel I would recommend whole heartedly. Great staff at both restaurant and hotel. This will be my preferred property in Hobart.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2018

From the check in to check out the overall experience was first class. Our accommodation was well equipped and beds very comfy. Parking was included with our accommodation and easy walking to the Salamanca restaurants, attractions and city centre. Would definitely recommend this establishment to anyone travelling to Hobart.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Loved our stay here. We were greeted by Chelsea who was wonderful - very helpful & friendly. The one bedroom apartment was modern, nicely decorated and very clean & spacious. My only complaint would be that the living area could’ve been a little warmer (in winter), however they do provide a portable heater if needed (and this warmed the room up fine). The bed however was very warm and comfortable & the bathroom is nicely heated also. The accomodation is very close to Salamanca Place, markets and the wharf area with lots of great restaurants close by (Ti Ama & Blue Fin were very close & great). The car stacker proved to be ok too. I’d definitely stay here again!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel situated within walking distance to where the Salamanca market is on Saturday. A lot of good restaurants around the hotel and it is conveniently located. Check in was a breeze and the lady at the reception was just fantastic. She was extremely helpful in recommending restaurants. Room we got is good size and clean. Overall fantastic stay. Only thing is the parking but we just park on the streets which was not hard to find. Yes we will come back again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Terrific little boutique style hotel that offer juts about everything for your stay in Hobart. Spacious apartment, extremely comfortable and big bed with touches of class and luxury scattered throughout.
Perfect location being only a couple of hundred metres away from Salamanca Market, bars, great restaurants and the wharf area.
Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: May 2018