All reviews great location galley kitchen free laundry king suite full kitchen main bedroom car park battery point saturday market big room large tv dining table short stroll cooking facilities bars and restaurants comfortable hotel would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in a 3 bedroom suite. With 5 people, 1 toilet and bathroom can be busy in the mornings and evenings, but..... 1st world problems huh?
The beds are a little too firm, but the furnishings are comfortable. The car parking is easy and there is great access to the highways.
The location of the hotel is definitely it's strongest point. Out if the front door and round the corner are all of the pubs and attractions of Salamanca and battery point. A short walk along the docks and up the hill and you are in the centre of town.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Kristian L, Assistant General Manager at Salamanca Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Matt A,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Salamanca Inn recently.

I understand that one bathroom could be a little inconvenient with that many people in your room, I’m glad that you all coped.

I’m sorry if you found our beds to be on the hard side. It is difficult finding a mattress that suits everyone’s needs.

As you witnessed, our location is second to none. I hope you made good use of this and experienced some of Hobart’s great restaurants and bars.

Thank you for recommending us to others, it is appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Recommend this place to couples or even large enough for a family with up to 2 little ones.
Huge comfy bed, good lounges and six seater dining table. Full kitchen facilities and large modern bathroom.
Good location for Salamanca Market and Constitution Dock areas.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple
Kristian L, Assistant General Manager at Salamanca Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Belinda M,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently.

I’m pleased that you found your suite to be spacious and well equipped. Our two and three bedroom suites are perfect for families.

As you witnessed, we are in a great location for exploring Hobart's many attractions including the Salamanca markets.

On behalf of the team, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Inn on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Booked a 60ft family room with ample space & small luxuries after being in campervan for 2 weeks. Kids used & loved spa & pool, lifts were quick & complimentary use of laundry was appreciated. My only gripe was breakfast on Sunday - nearly an hour, forgot feta, dropped hash browns, French toast was horrible, small eggs & rock hard bread under avocado. For the price it was terrible. The review would be 5 stars if it wasn’t for breakfast!! The location was great & check in staff pleasant. It was so comfortable, I would definitely recommend the Salamanca Inn.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear chirokatie,

Thank you for posting a review after your recent stay.

I’m pleased that our team, your accommodation and our fabulous location were all well received by you and your family. The pool is always a hit with the children!

It is extremely disappointing to hear of your breakfast experience. I would like to sincerely apologise for this. Your comments are not the usual feedback we receive for our breakfast offerings and I will investigate this with our team.

On a lighter note, your recommendation to others is appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you back when you next visit Hobart.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 October 2018

Spacious, clean and comfortable room, great for families. Location was perfect - walking distance to the markets, restaurants and piers. Staff were friendly and helpful. Parking was right at the hotel door entrance. We would be happy to stay here again!

Room Tip: The king size suite was huge for a family with young kids
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Kristian L, Assistant General Manager at Salamanca Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Hutch777,

Thank you for choosing Salamanca Inn for your Hobart accommodation recently.

I’m pleased to read that you found your suite to be clean and comfortable. Our Housekeeping team work very hard to keep our rooms looking so great.

As you witnessed, our location is amazing with so many of Hobart’s best restaurants and attractions just around the corner.

It’s fantastic that you would consider staying with us again, we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2nights with kids great room.pool and spa.clean rooms and comfy clean beds.the only thing was the pillows none were comfortable but that's nothing staff lovely and nothing a problem to them.would absolutely stay again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
EllaG419, Guest Services Team Leader at Salamanca Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear Beth C,

Thank you for taking the time to review Salamanca Inn after your recent stay.
I am so pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay. It’s great that you were able to take advantage of our heated indoor pool and spa facilities.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Ella Gibson-Haywood