All reviews great location galley kitchen king suite free laundry full kitchen main bedroom car park battery point saturday market big room dining table large tv short stroll your doorstep cooking facilities comfortable hotel bars and restaurants
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This accommodation is very convenient to Salamanca Place and not far to walk to downtown Hobart. The furnishings are lovely and the unit has everything except a view which was disappointing. It was very quiet which is a bonus. We were on level 1 and I’m not sure if any of the other units have views. In reflection this accommodation was expensive I would expect for this price to have breakfast included and the coffee in room to be a better quality which we had to ask to have replenished.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Kristian L, Assistant General Manager at Salamanca Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Wan_2411,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently and for the review that followed.

I’m pleased that you found our location to be convenient to Hobart’s attractions and that you loved the furnishings of your suite.

As you know, we are not waterside and are surrounded by other buildings which restrict views from our property. This is not one of our selling points, it is more about our location. Our rates are closely monitored against other properties within our market and as such are competitive compared to those of a similar star-rating.

I do apologise if you had to ask for your coffee to be replenished during your stay. This is normally done when your room is serviced
and appears to have been an oversight on our part.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I hope to see you again when next in Hobart.

Kristian Lauer

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Great location with just a short walk to such a great restaurant scene.
Staff are always very helpful.
The rooms are huge.
Heated tiles are a god send for chilly Tassy.
They have cable including ESPN.
Free laundry is so great and convenient when traveling g and having extended stays.
Delicious meals delivered to your room when choosing to stay in for dinner.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Kristian L, Assistant General Manager at Salamanca Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Jayson D,

Thank you for taking your time to post a review. As one of our regular guests, having spent extended times with us, your comments are appreciated.

It’s great that you enjoy some of our included facilities such as Foxtel and bathrooms with heated floors.

I will ensure your feedback on our restaurant is passed to our kitchen brigade, I’m sure they will be thrilled.

On behalf of the entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Kristian Lauer

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 17 September 2018

My second extended stay here and once again was great. Excellent location, on the same block as the Salamanca Markets and a short walk to other sites and the city itself. Rooms are spacious and clean and the staff are always helpful. Kitchen is great for cooking or heating up treats from the nearby deli's or just go to one of the many nearby restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
EllaG419, Guest Services Team Leader at Salamanca Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear VisiVisi,

Thank you for choosing Salamanca Inn for your long stays with us, and for your review that followed.

As a family owned business we pride ourselves on creating a ‘home away from home’ for all our guests, but especially for those guests staying for an extended period.

I’m glad to know you were able to take some time out of your busy work schedule to explore some of Hobart’s great tourism vendors we have right on our doorstep.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Hobart.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We stayed only for two nights but will definitely come back again. We asked for a quiet room which was delivered. The room was so clean that everything looked brand new sparkling, absolutely pristine with extremely comfortable furnishings We had dinner in the dining room on the first night which was fantastic the staff were super efficient, helpful and friendly and the food was some of the best we've had in Hobart. So good that after going to a prearranged dinner the second night we rushed back for dessert. The location was unbeatable really at the center of everything, meters from Salamanca markets. So glad we found this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear marlandandsons,

Thank you for your glowing review of Salamanca Inn.

It is wonderful to know that the hotel met your expectations over your two-night stay. The housekeeping team works very hard and I am pleased to hear that this hasn’t gone unnoticed. I will be sure to pass this review onto them.

I am glad you were able to dine in our restaurant, Beef and Seafood Grill on not only one, but two occasions during your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I was very pleased with the service I received from the team that was working on the night of the 14th of September 2018. They were all very friendly and were always fast and efficient when making cocktails as well as producing meals. Would highly recommend to people not familiar with the city of Hobart as I can say from personal experience you won’t be disappointed with the level of service provided.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Paul B,
Thank you for dining with us Friday night, and for taking the time to review Beef and Seafood Grill.

Our restaurant team is hard working and takes great pride in the meals and cocktails they produce, I am so pleased to hear you had such an enjoyable experience with us.

Your recommendation is greatly appreciated, and I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Warm regards,