All reviews great location galley kitchen king suite free laundry full kitchen battery point main bedroom car park saturday market big room large tv dining table short stroll cooking facilities bars and restaurants comfortable hotel would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed the deluxe apartment across the road. We had a two bedroom apartment- beds super comfortable and heaps of space. Overlooked a lovely park and courtyard. We used the indoor heated pool and spa- kids thought it was great.
Service great and ideal location to Salamanca area.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ella G, Guest Services Team Leader at Salamanca Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Janine M,

Thank you for taking the time to review Salamanca Inn after your recent trip to Hobart.

Designed as residential apartments and boasting just over 100 square metres of floor space, our Deluxe apartments are incredibly spacious and its wonderful you found it to be so comfortable.

I look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the future.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I stayed here during my dad's heart operation. The staff were excellent, the room was clean & tidy with everything you need. The attached restaurant was superb with good gluten free knowledge & options.
My only complaint is, when my dad;s recovery was set back a bit & I wanted to make a tentative booking for an extra night I was told to book it or don't. No leeway. I would have thought after 6 nights & over $1800 i might have got a better response. There were plenty of spare rooms at this stage so keeping mine open until the afternoon should have been possible.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Ella G, Guest Services Team Leader at Salamanca Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear denebarry,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Salamanca Inn and for your review that followed.

I am pleased to hear you found your room to be comfortable and so well equipped. As a family run business, Salamanca Inn is a great place to work and I am glad to see that this reflects within our guest interactions.

Thank you for your feedback about the restaurant, I will be sure to pass this onto our Restaurant Manager.

It is hotel policy to not hold tentative bookings. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

I wish your father a speedy recovery and hope to welcome you both back in the future.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Room was ok'ish... We booked a two level family room on the third floor of the hotel. Our room was on the upstairs level. We all were way too hot in our room and our heater was not turned on - heat coming up from the lower floors I guess. No cooling available at all upstairs - would be a nightmare in summer. Room was dated and tired - at $465 for a Friday night stay, we expected much better. It costs nearly $30 per head for breakfast - the 5 of us around $150 - ouch. Room value really closer to $200.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Ella G, Guest Services Team Leader at Salamanca Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear _scott_c_morton,

I would like to express my sincerest apology for the heating issue you experienced during your stay. I will bring this to my managers attention and work towards a solution. In the future, please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly front office team members, as they would be more than happy to try and resolve this problem at the time.

Our reservations team regularly monitors rates of similar properties in the vicinity to ensure our rates remain competitive. Rates are based on supply and demand and as you stayed during Hobart’s Dark Mofo festival, accommodation in Hobart was in very high demand.

Thank you for taking the time to review Salamanca Inn, your feedback is appreciated.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Great location to explore the Hobart waterfront. Friendly staff. Had a great stay with the family. Plenty of space in the family room. Swimming pool a bonus. Will be returning the next time we get to Hobart.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Ella G, Guest Services Team Leader at Salamanca Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Stewart M,

Thank you for your lovely review of Salamanca Inn.

I am so pleased to hear you took advantage of our excellent location and proximity to the wharf area.

It is wonderful to receive feedback about our team and I will be sure to pass this onto them.

I look forward to welcoming you back when you next return.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Loved my short stay very clean and comfortable
Even nice couches to relax at the end of the day would definitely stay again
Short walk to great eating places
Hotel also has parking and very quiet the beds and pillows are amazing nice hot showers and staff are very helpful

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ella G, Guest Services Team Leader at Salamanca Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear kezabug6,

Thank you for taking the time to review Salamanca Inn after your recent stay.

I am so pleased to hear that you found your suite to be so comfortable. It’s great that you were able to take advantage of our onsite complimentary parking as well.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.