See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Very clean, nice views over city, great atmosphere and staff were very accommodating to my needs while on holiday.The service was friendly and I was well placed with a bus service or short walk to town

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank cdorahy2018
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Room was clean and had everything we needed. We stayed for one night but unfortunately didn't try any food. Stuff was extremely nice, I had some urgent work issue but left my notebook in Melbourne and when I asked about internet place they said that if it is urgently needed and just a small thing then I can use their computer (which I didn't in the end - phone was enough).
The hill is not that horrible if you like to walk. We went for the whole day to the city center and returned in the afternoon and it was fine. Not so far away.
And the views from the room - fantastic!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We Stumbled upon this place looking for a pool table to play on, so glad that we found it! extremely friendly staff ,well maintained and kept pool/8 ball tables 3 in total, great views plenty of parking and the beer was super cold.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

For a hotel/motel I wasnt expecting such good service or food but I was pleasantly surprised. The pub meals were quite large and well cooked. There was a good variety. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms were quiet large with great views over Hobart

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Given the price I paid for this accommodation I wasn't expecting too much - it definitely exceeded those expectations.

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and the room was nice given the age of the hotel. The view from my window was a nice bonus.

They have parking, but I didn't bring a car, and the room could accommodate far more than just me. It'd be great for a small family looking for cheap accommodation.

Just note, if you're walking to the accommodation from the city there's 15 minute stretch that's entirely uphill!

Date of stay: September 2017