1,505 results
All reviews great location floor to ceiling windows one bedroom apartment rooms are modern free wifi room service central location walking distance salamanca place per day reception staff car parking easy walk business trip salamanca markets would stay again bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

What wonderful service and great rooms.
Easy checkin.
Staff at the front desk were helpful with everything.
Room was clean, large and well serviced.
Breakfast included was really good particularly the Huon Mushrooms.
Fabulous stay in Hobart and special thanks to Vicki and Paige.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Manager58, General Manager at Mantra Collins Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Hi Jenniferann58,
Thank you for staying at Mantra Collins. It is great to read such wonderful feedback about the hotel facilities and especially the team members Vicki and Payge. They are a great part of the team and they really do take pride in looking after our guests.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Very well placed this hotel everything in walking distance, very clean which was nice, didn’t have a feed there so can’t comment, price wise I think is pretty standard.
Didn’t like the shower, beds were hard but I haven’t had many good ones in hotels before which is a small one and wifi wasn’t free which in this day and age is ridiculous.
Lastly I needed parking and this was the main reason I went here but cost me $60 for the time I was there which was disappointing, the hotel itself didn’t have parking and to have secure parking you have to use the car park behind the hotel. You do get a discount but not bloody much.

Stayed: July 2018

Dodd2510,
Thank you for providing us with your detailed feedback. We will certainly take on board your comments to see where we may be able to improve our services. I hope we have the opportunity to take care of you in the future.
Kind regards,
General Manager.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

For the price I (stupidly) paid, I was expecting a pretty decent hotel, but no! The Mantra on Collins is a seriously overpriced, very average hotel. The room was clean and tidy and the staff were polite enough, but that's where the good ends. The bed was hard. The restaurant/bar, were in fact a very mediocre cafe and the menu/room service were very lacking. As an alternative Mantra staff recommended the Hope and Anchor pub round the corner, which turned out to be a hideous local with a bad pub menu, full of hi-viz clad tradies attempting to sing along to bad rock songs...and this was only a Thursday night! Finally, the towels were like 20 grit sandpaper. Need I say more?

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel_Manager58, General Manager at Mantra Collins Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear onemilliontoes.
I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback from your recent stay during Dark MoFo.
During major events such as Dark MoFo room rates are at a premium as the city fills for this very popular annual event.
It is certainly unusual to hear that you were not provided with our comprehensive list of local restaurants as this is usually offered to all of our guests who wish to experience a variety of Hobart's dining options.
Onemilliontoes I will certainly check the bed in the room you were in and discuss the towelling with our laundry as the feedback you have provided is indeed not one we normally receive. We would have been more than happy to rectify the bed and toweling issues had we have been made aware of your displeasure during your stay as we are here 24/7 to take care of our guests.
I have provided my phone line in correspondence to you and I would be more than happy to discuss your recent stay personally.
I apologise that we did not deliver to our normal high standards during your stay.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

So convenient for work with walking across the road to the Rhh, rooms lovely clean and very comfortable beds , great coffee shop in the reception area with great coffee and food available
Customers service is great with fast check in and response to any questions
Free internet
Easy parking

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Hotel_Manager58, General Manager at Mantra Collins Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear kezabug6,
Thank you for the positive feedback resulting from your recent stay with us. It is great to read that you found our customer service, food and beverage and accommodation met with your expectations.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I found my stay very enjoyable. The staff were always friendly and eager to assist. I would definitely recommend the Mantra Collins Hotel to anyone needing somewhere to stay in Hobart. I was a short walk from all the places in need to be.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi michellec0le,
We appreciate you saying that you would recommend us and that the staff took good care of you during your recent stay.
I hope we will see you again soon at Mantra Collins.