1,564 results
All reviews great location car park one bedroom apartment free wifi room service central location short walk per day within walking distance salamanca place reception staff business trip easy walk comfortable room salamanca markets would stay again stayed nights
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Service was good, location great, rooms were good though the heater was a dry stuffy heat that dried out the room could be fresher. Food was good, bacon abit tough, coffee was good. Would recommend to friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel_Manager58, General Manager at Mantra Collins Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Hello chrishB205GX,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback and I am pleased to read that you would recommend us to your friends.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Avoid the coffee (I'm fussy!) but otherwise the rooms, service, and rooms are great. Close to everything and the staff are friendly and helpful - lovely linen, comfortable ++, I stay here every month having tried mmost other hotels in Hobart.

Hi Cassie5555,
I am terribly sorry that we did not deliver our coffee to the standard you expected.
I do hope you will try us again and let me know personally during your next stay as we are very keen to get this for you.
Thank you for being a regular guest and we appreciate your feedback as without such we can’t aim to improve on what we offer to our valued guests..

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Great value for a very handy location to Hobart central. Nice rooms with modern bathrooms and great service at the front desk. Restaurant also had a great menu and I will definitely be staying here again.

Hi anth0nye80,
It is lovely to read that you found us to be great value and modern. Thank you for the nice comments about the staff and the restaurant and we hope to see you back at Mantra Collins soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This hotel is right on the edge of the CBD and close to Salamanca and other wharf activities. Good car parking adjacent, easy access to North Hobart and rodas to Glenorchy/Mona/Richmond. All in all, a greta location and good accomodation and service as well.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Elthamites

Hello Elthamites,
Thank you for staying with us recently. I am pleased that you enjoyed our service and our great central location and we do look forward to your return.
Greg Illingworth.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here few months ago and because I was so impressed with my last visit I have decided to book it again . However this time I feel that same what it was lacking in that extra service. Breakfast menu shrunk from a choice of fruit and cold meats and full variety of cooked specialities to very limited choices. TV in the room with very few channels working .
Staff very pleasant and helpful as usual.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Tatiana R,
I do apologise that we did not meet or indeed exceed your previous experiences at the hotel.
I have shared your feedback with the team and I do hope you will afford us another opportunity in the future to improve upon your recent visit with us.
Greg Illingworth.