All reviews asian fusion great pool pool and sauna macquarie street rooms are small rain shower basic amenities higher floor restaurant downstairs ironing board breakfast included great shower king room small fridge per night shower head two blocks
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

This hotel is central to city centre for shopping and business. Hotel offers comfortable dining and happy hour bar, great for relaxing after a day of business or informal get together. Walking distance to Salamanca and other places of interest. Friendly staff and comfortable rooms. Only downfall is limited parking although we had no trouble.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
hb040-sm, Manager at Ibis Styles Hobart, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Hi Debbie S,
It was a pleasure to hear you enjoyed your stay. I’m glad to hear you were happy with its facilities, friendly staff and our restaurant Mr Good Guy Bar + Asian Kitchen. I agree being close to everything Hobart has to offer is a great bonus. I’m glad you had no issues with parking, and if our car park is full, we do offer alternative off-site secure parking options. We are looking forward to seeing you again next time you visit our lovely city. Kind regards, Janine Livingston, General Manager.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Everything in ibis Hobart is modern. The rooms are exceptionally clean and have city views. Staff are professional and attentive and it is an easy stroll to Salamanca Street. The gym, pool and sauna area are a great place to finish your day. From the 30 metre pool you have views of the local area. I particularly liked the laundry facilities available where you could do a load of washing while away. Breakfast had everything you could ask for. I would highly recommend this hotel if visiting Tasmania.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank akdow74
hb040-sm, Manager at Ibis Styles Hobart, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Hi akdow74,

Thanks for such a great review! I’m glad you loved all aspects of your stay with us. It's great to hear our team looked after you with that friendly Tasmanian service. I agree our pool, sauna and gym are amazing and a great place to unwind.
We look forward to seeing you next time you visit our lovely city!
Kind regards,
Janine Livingston, General Manager.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

Stayed for 1 night - great location, easy to walk to CBD and Salamanca. We got the standard room and it was quite small but had everything we needed. A little expensive for what you get. No parking available on site so had to pay $15 for parking at the Village Cinema round the corner. Ate at the restaurant for dinner - the food was ok but not a stand out and as there are so many incredible options in Hobart I'd suggest going elsewhere. Accor members get 50% off food (not drinks) and a free dessert with a main course. I'm not sure if these are standard or a promotion.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi britabroad34,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I’m glad you enjoyed our great location, the central location certainly makes it easy to access all the good things the city has to offer. Our complimentary dessert with any main meal offer is currently running this Spring for all Accor Loyalty Members. We look forward to welcoming you next time you visit Hobart. Kind regards, Janine Livingston, General Manager.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

2 nights is simply not long enough in this great city. The ibis is clean, comfortable and conveniently located. The staff were super friendly and helpful, the breakfast next door was great too. Thank you, I’ll be back for sure!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
hb040-sm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Hobart, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Hi condopsi, Thank you so much for taking the time to review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, and the team were friendly and helpful, that's exactly what we aim for. We love Hobart too, and hope we can welcome you back to our hometown again soon! Kind regards, Janine Livingston, General Manager.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

Whisked away for an overnight stay with my best friend, it felt like a holiday from the moment I stepped into the lobby. It was bright, clean, and the penguin statues were adorable. The air of the place was relaxed and friendly.
My best friend and I got up early to swim in the pool and we watched the sun rise while we were there. It was fantastic! The whole place was clean and really rejuvenating. The only downside was the vaccum cleaner left outside our room for thewhole of our stay, but that was just annoying because everything else seemed so organised.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi chrisistranger,
Thank you for your fantastic review! I’m so glad we could provide such a relaxed environment so you got the most out of your holiday. I agree our pool and its view are amazing. I apologise for the vacuum cleaner and thank you for your feedback, I will follow-up with housekeeping as this isn’t our usual high standards. We hope we see you next time you choose to holiday in Hobart. Kind regards, Janine Livingston, General Manager