All reviews north hobart elizabeth street executive room reasonable tariff short drive single bed friendly receptionist football oval family room wireless internet place to stay tea and coffee bus stop couple of nights quiet location bed was very comfortable dining table
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

A short walk to the great restaurant strip in North Hobart and a short drive to the CBD. Rooms are large and clean and well equipped with dining table, sofa and microwave. It’s a little dated and I found that noise carried through from other rooms but this place is well run and good value

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank WilliamsOnTheRoad
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Big spacious executive room, very quiet, well located within easy walking distance of many restaurants. 3rd time we’ve stayed, previously in standard rooms which also offers excellent value. Bathroom in executive room refurbished and great.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank The_Sunshine_Team
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I and three friends stayed here before and after our hike around the Mt Anne Circuit in SW Tasmania.
We loved the large rooms to lay out all our gear. The staff were very helpful and friendly, allowing us to leave extra luggage while we were away. Special mention and thanks to Debra who put our washing through, dried and folded it and put it back in our room.
I would definitely stay here again.
Excellent value.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2018

From the motel, we walked to CBD, supermarkets and restaurants. I like the confirmation emails because it happened to me several times where the hotel could not find my reservation. I felt better with this confirmation email. Good wifi. Friendly receptionist.

Room tip: Second floor rooms have balcony
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Can’t be more thankful and grateful for the service. We were booked in for the night but my wife became ill and needed to lie down so I rang and the staff got us in (very much) early before checkin time - and upgraded to boot! So top service, would have been good value as we booked but even better value with the upgrade. And a great location. So five stars from us.

Date of stay: February 2018