Lantern Ghost Tours Gold Coast
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Lantern Ghost Tours Gold Coast
from US$32.10
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 November 2015

My siblings and I, 17+ years (4 of us) wanted to do something festive for Halloween this year. We'd come from a viewing of Paranormal Activity and were not so sure what to expect.
The Guides Kimba and Shane were friendly, approachable, entertaining and had a wealth of knowledge of the cemetery and in general of paranormal activity. I enjoyed that the team had Ghost Hunting Equipment Gear such as an EVP Recorder, EMF Reader and Divining/Dowsing rods & allowed participants of the tour to hold & use these.
I will never forget being near a child's grave that appeared to be visited recently with a lot of flowers, that had appeared to be freshly laid and the EVP Recorder and Divining Rods went crazy!! it was just past the Greek Orthodox Section.

My favourites of the night were walking and feeling a poke behind my neck and listening to the story of Robert and touching the tree he is seen near. Very Eerie. At times, I l felt sudden drops of temperature, and randomly had a fast heart beat. This also was around the story of the farmer.

I would highly recommend this tour to anyone. The length was appropriate 2hours and the tour guides were very professional and inclusive of all participants to get involved. My sister had taken some photo's and Shane was able to provide scientific & ghostly explanations.

I would recommend you take a camera and plenty of photos (even if it's just your smartphone). Also shoes that are easy to walk in and an open mind.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

My husband and I have been on many ghost tours in Australia and around the world. This tour was refreshing because tour guide insisted people consider scientific explanations before assuming there was a ghost. Good to get some history of surfers paradise but a little bit hard to be scared in the bustle on Saturday night.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 3 May 2015

We had a great family night out on the Cemetary ghost tour. Our Cavill Street one was cancelled and the Tour company were very accomodating and placed us on another tour with no hassles. The Guides Kimba and Shane were very friendly and their local knowledge was excellent. They were also mindful of our 12yr old daughter and commentary was appropriate. Very informative and fun tour...thanks for a great night! Rae

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank Faeree
Reviewed 2 April 2015

FUn informative ,creative. The pine tree out side where Mr Brown was found is not 135years old, lmao!!!

Date of experience: March 2015
1  Thank Jantwan K
Reviewed 15 February 2015

My Husband and I attended Lantern Ghost Tours, our host's Kimmy and Shane where both knowledgeable about the tour and they both where very entertaining, would recommend anyone to do this tour, But one advise spray yourself with Aero guard and there is miggy problems in that area, has nothing to do with the tour as it's NOT their fault but spray yourself's guys and ENJOY yourself it was FANTASTIC AND FUN.

Date of experience: February 2015