“Fun Tour”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$32.65*
and up
Southport Cemetery Ghost Walking Tour in the Gold...
Ranked #25 of 46 Tours in Surfers Paradise
More attraction details
Owner description: Old Surfers Paradise Ghost Tour. Discover the epicentre of excess and indulgence on a ghost tour of old Surfers Paradise. Peel away the glitz, glamour and showgirls of the past to reveal a dark, seedy undercurrent of greed, gluttony and betrayal and the ghosts that still linger in Australia’s favourite playground. Southport General Cemetery: Visit the place everyone is dying to get into, the Southport General Cemetery. Discover why Joab was struck down by lightening, the mysterious "Mr Brown" found dead at the cemetery gates and Australia's very own mermaid. Move along unmarked graves, body snatchers and murderers. The ground is bursting with 5,000 stories waiting to be told. Be warned, it is bad luck to visit a cemetery at night...and the coast's oldest ghost is still on the prowl.
Reviewed 2 April 2015

FUn informative ,creative. The pine tree out side where Mr Brown was found is not 135years old, lmao!!!

1  Thank Jantwan K

Reviewed 15 February 2015

My Husband and I attended Lantern Ghost Tours, our host's Kimmy and Shane where both knowledgeable about the tour and they both where very entertaining, would recommend anyone to do this tour, But one advise spray yourself with Aero guard and there is miggy problems in that area, has nothing to do with the tour as it's NOT their fault but spray yourself's guys and ENJOY yourself it was FANTASTIC AND FUN.

3  Thank Marika T
Reviewed 6 January 2015

This turned out to be a very entertaining evening.
The tour guides kept up an interesting dialogue throughout the tour.
My teenage son didn't get bored and was engaged throughout.
We enjoyed the tour probably more than we were expecting given some of the feedback, an interesting evening that is somewhat out of the ordinary for the Gold Coast.

2  Thank steve2urist
Reviewed 8 November 2014

From the start, the tour guide with her bad makeup and cheap lantern had us feeling this was going to be far fetched. Whilst an interesting history lesson, there was nothing remotely scarey about it. Incorrect 'facts' such as people standing on top of the Q1 in 1963 watching the mist roll in created by the cleverman (Q1was built in 2002) made us question all the so called historical facts! I personally thought it was a load of bull! The other reviews on here made me think we were in for a good night, but it was just a big waste of money!

11  Thank 810lauraf
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 November 2014

received an email the night before saying they over booked, they offered us an alternative tour.....in Melbourne, when I emailed back stating I was in Queensland and this was unacceptable and could I get a refund, all communication stopped. Had an 8.30 time booked, was the later tour available, did they not have enough people to run the tour really. So far I've had no tour and still out of pocket for the stuff up.

11  Thank Narissa Q