“Awesome entertainment”

Surfers Paradise Tenpin
Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

I went with my family and we had a blast. Free juke box so we could sing along to our fave songs while we were bowling, great atmosphere and friendly staff. We will be back!!!

Reviewed 29 April 2015 via mobile

At $16 per person per game I found this ridiculous. For 2 of us to play 2 games and buy 1 can of soft drink it cost us $60! Doesn't even last an hour. I'd highly recommend saving the money to spend somewhere else. Also would recommend this venue rethink its pricing.

Reviewed 17 April 2015 via mobile

We are currently at the Tenpin Bowl in the Paradise Centre (next to Timezone) in Surfers Paradise. We have three young children here bowling and are surrounded by three other families all with young children. The music blaring for the last half hour has been non stop "f" this and "f" that.
Upon approaching staff, I'm told the playlist is automatic after 9pm. It was 9.25pm and given we are in Australia's holiday capital and the establishment is supposed to be family friendly, the truth is far from it.
Unless you want your kids to learn a few colourful terms, I suggest you spend your $100 elsewhere.

Reviewed 16 January 2015

Games here were very expensive at $18 a game, and if you had to pay for a family it would turn out to be a very pricey game of bowling...... however, the facilities are VERY good and the lanes in general are clean and polished so as to make for a very enjoyable game.