“Extremely helpful and understanding”
other travellers have booked this property
Indoor, inground swimming pool with retractable roof for year round enjoyment
Upstairs bedroom with King bed, private balcony and ensuite spa bathroom Sip a cool beverage on the private balcony overlooking the ocean
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Indoor, inground swimming pool with retractable roof for year round enjoyment
Upstairs bedroom with King bed, private balcony and ensuite spa bathroom
Sip a cool beverage on the private balcony overlooking the ocean
Summer mangoes at the dining room table and stairs leading to main bedroom
BBQ on the Ziggy, poolside - the epitomy of luxourious outdoor living in the tropics
Queen bed in 2nd bedroom which overlooks indoor pool
Indoor pool with retractable roof - swim in sunshine or laze in the shade all year round
Bathroom downstairs
Read, relax, stay awhile
Relax with a cool drink next to the indoor pool
Gourmet kitchen overlooks the garden - enjoy the tastes of the tropics in paradise
Relax in the comfortable leather lounge
Experiment and cook with unique flavours of the tropics in the gourmet kitchen
Gate leading to the garden, and outside shower to rinse off after swimming at the beach or pool
Catch the morning sun or evening moonrise on the patio at the front of Injasuti villa
Dine in overlooking the pool
Enjoy the beauty of the tropics
Relax on the outside patio after a day of exploring
Fish are jumping and the weather is fine, come play, it's beautiful here
Cruise out to the Great Barrier Reef
Port Douglas Sunday markets by the sea, lots to see and buy
The pretty track to the beach from Injasuti beach villa
Four Mile Beach, Port Douglas
Welcome to paradise!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
InNeedOfa...
Melbourne
“Extremely helpful and understanding”
Reviewed 1 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I was to have stayed here later in the year. As I had previously stayed at the Villa next door (not available) I knew the layout of the property and where it was situated. I was more than happy to book the accommodation but unfortunately the other members of my travelling party wanted more inclusions so I had to cancel.(Unfortunately I couldn't afford to stay on my own.) Anne was very understanding,and honest with me, with no loss to me financially.
I can certainly recommend the location of this Villa. It is at the end of a no-through road and is very quiet. The beach is just over the road and you get a lovely sea-breeze through the villa of a night. The 2 villas are a mirror image of each other.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Georgina...
Pirbright, England, United Kingdom
“A beautiful house in a stunning setting”
Reviewed 28 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We had a fantastic stay in this beautiful house. Anne was lovely, very welcoming and helpful with advice and information about the local area.

The house was really clean and everything we could possible need had been provided. I thought it was a really lovely touch to have a basket with insect repellent and suncream by the pool.

The house is just across the road from the amazing 4 mile beach. We walked along the beach and into town on our first afternoon, it took about 45 mins. The beach is firm so was fantastic for our morning runs. I even did a yoga class on the beach one morning (they run every day on a turn up basis).

We loved our stay in Anne's house. Thank you very much.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
4 Jan 2016
It was such a pleasure to accommodate you and your family. Thanks for your fabulous review. I'm sure that other travellers will be inspired by your comments.
Kind regards and all the best, Anne
London
Reviewed 6 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: all good.
Liked least: no glass in windows (it was unusually cold while we were there)
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Families with young children
29 Aug 2015
Thank you for choosing Injasuti - private beach villa for your Port Douglas holiday accommodation - it is truly a peaceful and relaxing place to return to after exploring all of the many attractions on offer in Far North Queensland.
Anne
Raj108
Los Angeles, California
“Awesome Place”
Reviewed 21 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

This place is just beautiful. We enjoyed every moment of it. Every morning we walked to the beach with our cup of tea. Apartment itself is just amazing.
Anne, Thank you. She waited for us as we arrived late.Sweet friendly Host.
All I can say next time I'm in Port Douglas...I know where I'm staying.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location and Property
Liked least: we like every thing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
26 Jun 2015
Thank you for your great review. I'm so glad you loved your stay. I look forward to welcoming you again next time you visit Port Douglas. Warm regards, Anne
111Cecili...
Port Douglas, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 19 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The house is beautiful, tasteful and original, with a swimming pool in the living room. The open and original solutions give a fantastic feeling of being outside - inside. The decoration is tasteful and practical, we find everything we need in the right place. The house has a lovely atmosphere of peace and tranquility and beauty.
It is excellent for a family, with beautiful main bedroom with bathroom and balcony upstairs, and rooms for the teenagers downstairs (although we can hear any sound from them:-))
The location is as fantastic as the house,- peaceful, green and beautiful in all directions. We walk barefoot straight from the house to the 4-mile tropical beach, the surise is particularly beautiful on the beach as is the colours of the sky at dusk.

Travelling group: Teenagers
26 Jun 2015
Thank you for a fantastic review. It was a great pleasure meeting you and your gorgeous family and I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay and the uniqueness of Injasuti - private beach villa. I hope to see you again one day.
Warm regards
Anne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing