“What a day!”

Far North Sports Fishing
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I was visiting Port Douglas for the first time with my family on a 3 week trip of a lifetime. We wanted to snorkel on the great barrier reef but wanted something a little more personal. After trawling all of the major companies in the area, I spoke to Bonny to discuss a private Charter on the fabulous Blue Martini.

A price was agreed and we looked forward to the trip. Sam, Shaun and Bonny made a special day into probably the best day we had in our entire memorable trip, we swam with turtles, fed the fish off the back of the boat, saw manta rays up close and personal, kayaked with Black tip reef sharks, caught fish off the back of the boat and were served the most amazing lunch.

Quite literally the crew catered to our every whim and fancy to make it as I say a real experience and day to remember.

I cant thank you enough for welcoming my family and I and I am smiling at the thought of that very special day.

2  Thank chuckle1973