All reviews after hours dumpling restaurant reception staff comfortable bed bathroom sink cairns central shopping centre laundry facilities extra towels would stay again stayed for nights room was large visit cairns nice hotel esplanade apartment kitchenette bbq
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I had spent 4 nights in ST hotel.
Late/no replies made me upset when I had tried to change my itinerary. I could understand the reason of late response. The receiption was availbale only few hours. As I remeber, it had been closed at 5 p.m.
But room condition was really good, and location was not bad. It was little far from shopping center and beach, so it was neither noisy and crowded.
The fare was also reasonable to me. (120 AUS per night)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

would have given a 4 but for a few small things...would like to have had reserved parking in carpark instead of hoping for a park...mould in shower and change the room clean to every 3 days otherwise it was good...ftont reception girls were great...fantastic dumplings next door...would stay again

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
clare h, Manager at Sunshine Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Billy,
So close to 4 stars! Thank you for taking the time to review Sunshine Tower Hotel. Carpark is a great point, we have found from past experiences, if we reserved parks, Guests would not adhere to the allocated spot and then this would cause more problems. House Keeping have addressed the mould issues.
We are so glad you will come back and stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Clare

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Very helpful, friendly lady on front desk. Good location. Good facilities. Access and security of building was easy to use. Dumpling restaurant next to hotel was a great spot for a delightful, enjoyable dinner.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Clean, comfortable rooms. Location is not amazing, about a 15 minute brisk walk out of town. Pool and BBQ area clean and tidy, not quite as nice as the photos. Kitchen items very limited, no toaster or any cooking utensils. Tea and coffee items all supplied.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
clare h, Manager at Sunshine Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review Sunshine Tower Hotel. We are glad you enjoyed our clean & comfortable rooms. The apartments have a fridge, microwave & utensils. On request we can provide a cooktop and cooking utensils. Due to our fire regulations we are unable to provide toasters to each room as we are directly linked to the Cairns Fire Brigade.

I hope we can welcome you back in the near future to enhance your stay.

Clare

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff and good location. While my room was clean enough it wasn’t spotless and was very aged. The ironing board was absolutely disgusting, I opted to iron on a towel on the table. I’d maybe stay here for work again, but I wouldn’t stay here if I was spending my own money on a holiday.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business