Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Tableland Trails
from US$220.34
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021

5 Stars for this tour!
Kylie and Phil went above and beyond for us on the food and wine tour. Such a unique experience. Even took photos for us! Highly recommend.

Date of experience: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Excursion24165310247, Owner at Tableland Trails, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2021

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to have offered an experience that you enjoyed. It was a pleasure to host you. Thank you for your support in a challenging climate for tourism.

Reviewed 8 December 2020 via mobile

I had my first visit to the tablelands about 6 weeks ago upon my first return to Cairns in over 20 years. I loved the eco-nature of the visit but I was keen to try something different.

As someone who enjoys foods and wines, I jumped at the opportunity to join this experience and I am glad to say it didn’t disappoint.

The immediate thing that stood out to me is that I was a solo passenger for this trip. The fact that they would continue this tour with one passenger shows a level of commitment that I think deserves a lot of applause.

Once on board I was given a thorough itinerary of the days events, but was offered options to change if I felt inclined. I was happy to go with the flow.

The Atherton Tablelands is a massive area, above the coastal plains, where a lot of interesting things happen, especially food wise. And I was not disappointed.

When you think wineries, you think grapes. Up here, wineries use fruit that are not grapes. Which means you get to experience some very different, but very enjoyable products.

A port made out of mango? Yes it can happen and also be very drinkable.

With the tropical climates you also discover experiences with coffee and chocolate which is a very good thing.

And as a cheese lover, a stop in good dairy is super fantastic. Well maybe not for my cholesterol, but it tasted bloody good.

Now here’s the part I hate. I’ve forgotten the names of the wonderful people who took me on this tour. I have a photographic memory but am terrible with names.

They were exceptionally pleasant, polite, extremely professional, and very accomodating. And I can’t thank them enough for such a brilliant day out.

1  Thank Chipmunk2307

What a pleasure it was to read these wonderful comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our tour. It is a privilege for us to introduce people to this beautiful part of Australia. There most definitely are unique features to the Tablelands region and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the experience. Come again!

Phil & Kylie