Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
Free cancellation until 20/06/21
Hotels.com
US$130
Free cancellation until 20/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$121
Expedia.comUS$130
CheapTicketsUS$130
eDreamsUS$130
1,308 results
All reviews myer centre the river great location corner room floor to ceiling windows queen street mall treasury casino south bank a river view room comfortable bed central location bar fridge higher floor car park small room early check short stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I picked the hotel as it was in proximity to the central station that services the airport. Distance to the hotel with bags was doable, 650m.
From counter staff very friendly and checkin was a breeze.
Rooms very clean and bright.
The bed was excellent, the same for the bathroom.
Good team and coffee making option, and the little bar fridge with long life milk nice.
In proximity to many food places
Check out was just as courteous as check in
Would definitely stay here again

• Trip type: Travelled solo
ibisStylesBrisbaneGM, General Manager at ibis Styles Brisbane Elizabeth Street, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Hey C B, Thanks for taking the time to right a review on your stay with us. I'm glad we were the perfect launch pad for your overseas trip. We hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in a corner room at the Ibis Styles hotel and whilst I was hesitant at the time of booking - I was really pleasantly surprised when I checked in.

The room was well equipped with an iron, ironing board and other amenities that would make a mid term stay very comfortable and practical to a traveller.

The room has surprisingly good views across the city and river with full height floor to ceiling windows that would rival any high end hotel chain. The bed was extremely comfortable, pillows were great and the overall feel of the linen was fresh and crisp.

The bathrooms were in excellent condition with well laid out fixtures and amenities. Whilst the water pressure was a little light it is only a small comment and something that the hotel could rectify easily. The towels were excellent a - soft and did not have the usual detergent smell that accompanies many hotels.

The breakfast buffet was practical and suitable with a good selection of fresh fruit, pastries cheeses and meats.

Overall the hotel is positioned well in the CBD with great restaurants for all budgets within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. I will definitely return to this hotel in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Jye_West, Thank you so much for your sensational review of your stay with us. I'm thrilled that we managed to make your stay enjoyable right across the board. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon :)

Reviewed 9 March 2018

This hotel is my new go to in Brisbane CBD.

The views are amazing form the hotel rooms with surrounding windows which are a bonus on top of the great location next to a Myer centre with Coles as well as a quick walk to the casino. The room layout was compact but did not feel it, due to the way it was configured and the fact that areas like the desk overlooked a city view.

Bed was amazing, like a big massive cuddle each night I crawled in after my quick 10 min walk back across the bridge from the Brisbane Conventions Centre. Staff were very helpful and the hotels restaurant and bar was well equipped.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi RachealP, Thanks for your 5/5 review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our amazing central location and that you loved our super comfy Sweet Beds.

We can't wait to see you back again soon :)

Reviewed 8 March 2018

This is a perfect location when staying in the Brisbane CBD with my young son. The staff are professional and always friendly, welcoming and helpful without ever being pretentious. Whilst the rooms are on the small side, the floor to ceiling river views are more than enough to compensate. Besides, I don't go there to sit in my room, although I must say the beds are extremely comfortable and falling asleep watching the glittering lights of the Southbank and the city are part and parcel of the experience. The hotel is extremely well located, adjacent to the Myer Centre, bus terminals and Queen St Mall and just a 3 minute walk across the North Quay Ferry terminal for a free river trip on the regular City Hopper service. Enjoy your stay!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibisStylesBrisbaneGM, General Manager at ibis Styles Brisbane Elizabeth Street, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Hey sharynbrown,

Thanks so much for such a wonderful review. I'm pleased to hear that you and your son had a great stay with us and that our team made you both feel so welcome. I hope that we will be able to welcome you back again whenever you are next in Brisbane :)

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I booked a weeknight at this hotel to avoid a trip down and back on the M1. It was a great experience. The service was friendly and efficient - I had checked in online and everything was ready on my arrival. I even received a drink voucher! The room was modern, compact and had everything I needed. It was in a great location for food and shopping. Checkout couldn’t have been simpler! This was a great option for a reasonably priced night in Brisbane!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi LouW72, Thanks for your 5 star review :) I'm glad we were able to save you driving back to to the Gold Coast and also that you had a great experience while you stayed with us. I hope we will see you again whenever you need to stay in Brisbane again.