“Great food and friendly staff”

Ahmet's Turkish Restaurant
Get food delivered
Ranked #119 of 4,950 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$8 - US$38
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Ahmet’s Turkish Restaurant serves the most delicious and authentic Turkish meals in Brisbane. The restaurant’s great atmosphere leaves a lasting impression from the moment you enter Ahmet’s. From the vibrant rugs and lanterns adorning the walls to the jangling Turkish music, you will be transported to Turkey, erasing the memory that Brisbane is just beyond the door. We sincerely hope you enjoy your experience here and we welcome you with friendship in our hearts and warmth in our hospitality.
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Great food and friendly staff , the restaurant was recommended and it did not disappoint .
Flavoursome food, well presented and fast service .
The meals are quite large , real value fir money .

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank Anne M
Write a reviewReviews (1,415)

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Bang opposite to the famous part of South bank, this Turkish restaurant serves amazing Pide and Kofte that's served with.rice and salad.

We chose to sit in the outdoor section but they have a massive indoor section that's beautifully done-up.

They definitely do not do mediocre just because it's in touristy part of Brisbane, and yet, it's not costly.

Staff were very friendly and courteous. Be prepared to wait for a while but as a tourist who would be in hurry at all?

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank Ozzy-Kunnu
Reviewed 2 March 2021

Went to the restaurant for lunch with family. The staff were efficient in taking our order/s, Some of our food came out but had than had to wait a long time between the meals (We got a feat). We had noticed that guests who were seated after us were being served their feast's before us. I had asked for everything on our table to be put into containers for take away. One waiter had taken our breads and dips (As we got the mixed bread basket, with the 6 dips), and has asked if we wanted them to be put into a container, we had said yes. We proceeded to sit there for a good 20 minuets with nothing in return. When we finally decided to go find out what was going on, he had thrown away the dips and breads, for the staff to become rude and arrogant towards us. They did give us a fresh bread with 2 dips, but for the money that was paid, I would suggest that the servers understand english a little better, and not be so rude towards their customers.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank 724emilyd
Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

This time being my first visit here, I was impressed with the retaurant.

It has ample seating space for large or small groups and has a variety of meals available as well as drinks.

The table service was very polite and punctual and the vegetarian banquet was well prepared.

The location of the venue is also ideal as we did a nice stroll afterwards.

I'm looking forward to my next visit.

Enjoy.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 27 January 2021

I had our hotel concierge book a restaurant for Christmas Lunch. He gave me the email showing the confirmation and the confirmation was from the booking service linked to the restaurants website. Our booking was for 1130 am Christmas day. When we got to the restaurant it was closed. Massive fail and so disappointing for us we had no chance to find an alternate. I emailed the restaurant but not even a human reply. I would not rely on a booking with restaurant. I would only use it for 'drop in'.

Date of visit: December 2020