“Nice food, obliging staff”
Review of Los Villanos

Los Villanos
Ranked #2,260 of 5,112 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I can't say I'm an expert on what Mexican cuisine is supposed to be, but what does it really matter? Thr kingfish ceviche was delicious and the crunchy salad beautifully dressed. The meatballs were only lightly spiced but we added a side of jalapenos to raise the kick. Overall pleasant experience though the wine was a bit expensive for what it was.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stumbled across Los Villanos and being Mexican food lovers we jumped straight in! We ordered the $50 banquet for 2 and could not finish it, i can eat quite a lot especially when im starving yet still the banquet got the better of me.. the Mexican waitress that served us “Cynthia” was super friendly, always smiling and kept checking in on us to see how we were enjoying our food!

10/10!! Great food, great service, and atmosphere was on point! Highly recommend this place

Adam B, Manager at Los Villanos, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thanks for the great feedback, we're glad you had a great night.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

My coeliac hubby and I stumbled across Los Villanos on New Years Day. It was the only place opened. On arrival we asked the obligatory question - do you cater for Coeliacs? Etc., etc.! They were very understanding and pointed out all GF options. On questioning about one of their meals the waiter spoke with the chef and advised it was all good. Hey also made changes to suit - swapping a flour tortilla for a corn one.
They were very accommodating, highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

If you have any idea of what Mexican food (even just Australian style ) tastes like don’t bother ordering it here, the mixed tostadas platter was pretty average, the tortilla bases were stale & to amuse ourselves we played spot the fish on the fish tostadas. After two very watery (loads of ice) cocktails, we ordered coroners to be safe & attempted to guess how long my piece of lime had been cut!

2  Thank Goretti_13
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

This place is actually open much earlier than advertised on some sites for breakfast. The coffee was very good and the basic breakfast menu was really tasty. My wife had a smashed avo and cheese on toast and I had a Los Villanos toastie. All made with high quality ingredients. Perfect spot for a quick light breakfast.