Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
Expedia.comUS$119
eDreamsUS$120
TravelocityUS$119
1,637 results
All reviews great location enclosed balcony albert st car park bedroom apartment queen street mall bbq area washing machine and dryer central location the river full kitchen botanic gardens the heart of the city myer centre good size business trip close to shops
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I would stay in the Oaks apartments again, but hope fully they have the spa working better as i just wonted to stay with a spa to relax. so i would book again but will ask if the spa is working fully, was just a couple of days to calibrate with my son on his new job prospect into real estate.

Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Matt Perry, General Manager at Oaks Brisbane Festival Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear aussie2countrygirl,

Thank you for your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that you chose to stay with us to celebrate your son's new job prospect. I am surprised to hear that you found that the spa was not working as I am not aware of any issues regarding the functionality of the spa. For future, please contact our friendly 24-hour reception team so we can rectify any issues immediately whilst you are still in house, ensuring your comfort and enjoyment. I would like to thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oaks Festival Suites again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location with close access to mall and Casino. The room had a great balcony and view from high floor. Great water pressure and good facilities in room including washer and dryer, crockery, cutlery fridge and kettle etc. Very pleasant stay.

Dear wick332021,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the level of service provided. We look forward to welcoming you back to Oaks Festival Suites again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good location with easy access to restaurants, shops and transport. Liked the unclosed veranda and views from abov the 30th floor. Having the Starbucks outside made it easy to check out and the wait for a lift in comfort

Dear damiancunningham,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our executive apartments with the spacious alfresco balconies. As you mentioned, we are ideally located in Brisbane's CBD which makes accessing transport, restaurants and shops very convenient. We look forward to welcoming you back to Oaks Festival Suites again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I’m happy everytime with oaks but not this time. Inside toilet newt to fix. I guess. And the receptionist should be know about something brokened in the room. Before give for costumers to check in.I just check in late and stay only 1 night. I’m lazy to complain or change the room. It’s just for sleep.but I paid. I do need something good and make me sleep well

Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Matt Perry, General Manager at Oaks Brisbane Festival Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear ceranac2021,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that your experience fell short of your expectations. Preventive maintenance is a top priority at our hotel, so please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the maintenance team and action has been taken to ensure this issue is corrected moving forward. In future, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 reception of any issues you may experience during your stay, so that we may have the opportunity to rectify them or move you to a different room for your continued comfort and enjoyment.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The front desk staff are amongst the friendliest i have ever come across which was a great start for our stay. Everything else was perfect. Great room, great view, good servicing and a well kept holet. This has become our place to stay while visiting Brisbane.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Matt Perry, General Manager at Oaks Brisbane Festival Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sean W,

Thank you for your glowing five-star review. I am pleased to hear you found our staff to provide exceptional customer service. At Oaks Brisbane Festival Suites we strive to provide our guests with this level of service so I am very pleased we were able to deliver on this occasion.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon for another memorable stay!

Kind regards,