“Happiest Little Dumpling of all”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Happy Little Dumplings
Ranked #2,187 of 5,109 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Happy Little Dumplings at Jindalee DFO is a top place to eat and recharge the batteries when shopping up a storm at DFO, the food is fresh, flavoursome and fast, the service goes above and beyond with a happy friendly vibe.
Our order consisted of a variety of dumplings and gyozas, steamed buns, pork roll and chicken roll, all were delicious, with generous, complimentary toppings of fresh chopped shallots and/or dried onion, also complimentary are a variety of sauces, all the usual suspects i.e chilli, sweet chilli, soy etc. and the stand out special house sauce, YUM. they also offer small tubs of sauce to take home at 50 cents per small tub. We washed all this down with a refreshing Jasmine tea at a $1 a cup, perfect way to end a meal.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Delicious, fresh food - definitely not rubbery like dumplings from some other places can be. And the pork buns are delish!

Reviewed 7 January 2016

My experience was at the new Jindalee DFO store rather than the Petrie Tce store (but the Jindalee location is not on Trip Advisor yet). In the past, I have always struggled to find something worth eating when I've been shopping at the DFO. This week, I saw the Happy Little Dumplings shop, thought it was worth a shot, and I was not disappointed. I got the 6 for $12.50 special and in that had 6 different flavours. All of my dumplings were fresh, hot, had lovely pastry and good fillings. The toppings of dried onion and shallots were a nice touch and the special house sauce was delicious. Thank goodness I can now enjoy a quick lunch when I'm at DFO!

Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

Worst I've eaten. Cold and not fresh tasting, wierd taste and not good quality meat. Also tried the wonton soup which was wierd tasting too like it came from a packet. Overall just grose. Really expensive for crap food. Will not go back.

Reviewed 4 February 2015

We just walked up to Caxton street for a meal from North Quay and found this tiny food place. This place was amazingly cheap with delicious food. We filled up for $20.00 with the dumplings. I will come back here again.