All reviewseagle street pierstory bridgethe riverbedroom apartmentgreat locationbotanical gardensceiling fanview from the balconyconvenience storewasher and dryergood sizeair conditionernice apartmentqueen street mallfull kitchencar parkingper day
Reviewed 12 August 2018

loved the location but sitting on the deck to enjoy water views was disturbed by constant air conditioning units in adjacent building even though we were on level 35. Also car parking was a bit of nightmare with small spaces requiring a lot of backing and filling to sqeeze into hotel car parking spaces. of course finding a green hotel space was also not easy. no parking at entrance meant parking illegally while booking in... not a good feel. We did not have huge car only an nissan X trail so when leaving that required backing and filling to avoid scratches. Maybe install some soft carpet or material around exit posts would help avoid any damage to vehicles. Could not sleep with windows open due to air conditioning units from adjacent buildings. Given we are fresh air sleepers that was disappointing. overall great spot but outside noise and hassle car park spoilt our stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OaksFelix, Manager at Oaks Felix, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear raeb347, thank you for your Trip Advisor review following your recent stay with us. I am so pleased you have enjoyed your stay with us. Although you were disturbed by local city centre noises, I do hope you were able to enjoy our lovely views. Unfortunately as I'm sure you can understand space in the CBD is of premium, which does reflect in the sizing of the majority of city centre car parks. I am sorry that these issues affected your stay with us, however I do hope you will choose to stay at Oaks Felix again when you next visit Brisbane.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Good time as I was on a mission to buy something in Brisbane. Found the place with the help of the staff. Met a room cleaner down in the basement who directed me to the correct car park so I didn't get towed away. Very helpful, very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OaksFelix, Manager at Oaks Felix, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear gaz, thank you for providing a review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Oaks Felix. I am so pleased you have enjoyed your stay. It's great to hear that our staff were both friendly and helpful, your feedback will definitely be passed on to the team. I do thank you for staying with us, and look forward to welcoming you back to Oaks Felix when you are on your next mission to Brisbane.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Really great value stay in a super convenient location with in a walking distance to river bars restaurants & Nightlife amazing high rise building with spectacular Brisbane views I will definitely go back here on my next visit too,

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mytravelbook2016, thank you so much for your 5 star review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us. I am so pleased everything about your experience with us was so positive. It's great that you were able to make the most of our ideal location, and enjoy the local nightlife, and the wonderful views. We do thank you for choosing Oaks Felix for your Brisbane accommodation, and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Quick stay. Hotel a little hard to spot from ground level. Think asking for a minimum of 200 characters for a 2 night stay a bit much to ask. View was good. Needs air con and key got stuck in our door

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear mikendi2018, thank you for your Trip Advisor review following your recent stay. I am a little confused what you are relating to when you say 200 characters, and if you want to contact me directly on: hmfelix@theoaksgroup.com.au I would be more than happy to discuss this further with you. We do thank you for staying, and look forward to welcoming back to Oaks Felix when you next visit Brisbane.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

My mother, my daughter and myself stayed at the Oak's Felix whilst in Brisbane for a few days, and absolutely loved it. We had the two single beds in one room and a larger bed in the other. The beds were on wheels and the flooring timer laminate, which in the case of the singles meant they rolled around easily when the person in the bed moved at all. This was our only negative; we enjoyed our stay and would absolutely return.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear neejchee, thank you so much for your 5 star review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us. I'm delighted to hear your girls family trip was such a success, and it's great to know Oaks Felix contributed to a wonderful trip. I do understand your comments regarding the bed wheels on the laminate flooring, and this is certainly something we will address. We do thank you for staying, and look forward to welcoming you back to Oaks FElix when you next visit Brisbane.