Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
ZenHotels.comUS$114
FindHotelUS$75
Agoda.comUS$87
All reviews complimentary breakfast spacious room motel tennis mattress hospital
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2020 via mobile

Asian man very rude in office the room was filthy
Last couple of time I stayed the managers were awesome but Jason and Jo no longer there. Which is a real shame..
We decided to leave and requested a refund for the filthy room not that we got it. But least to say he understood then..
WOULD NEVER GO BACK NOW
I give it 0 starz

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Escape18062379433, Manager at Annerley Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2020

Hi, i am the new manager of the place on behalf of the man you are talking about, i apologies for your bad experience and will try to serve you best next time with good discount as well. Don't take the Asian man's response as rude, he just did not understand what you were saying, despite he offered a 100% refund at minute which is against our refund policy. i hope you understand
Thanks and regards
Manager

Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

Even though it's an older style motel, the view of the city at night the best I've seen in the last month of hotel accommodation. We paid the big money see a brick wall!!! But not here at Annerley. Wonderful hosts very homely with a beautiful breakfast.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2020 via mobile

Disgusting rooms
Rooms have been smoked in, potentially used for prostitution. Local council will be notified.
No advertised breakfast (despite advertised when booking through Expedia). When I questioned this with the manager and showed her the online booking which stated a free breakfast, the manager became aggressive and stated “well I’ll give you f.... breakfast- cereal and toast!
At this point I requested a refund, and I was told no way. I contacted Expedia who relocated us to Novatel Brisbane!!!

The manager and partner/ husband were the most disgustingly rude individuals I have ever come across!! If I could give this motel a rating under 1 and tell everyone how horrible this experience was, I would.

When I explained we were simply tired, wanted what we had booked and at this point just wanted to stay elsewhere after the 20 minute disagreement, her response was “I’m tired too”. Not something you want to hear after being awake since 2am. The manager was abhorrently rude and simply wanted an argument.

I am glad that the Novatel in Brisbane were able to provide myself, my mother, my 15 year old son and 90 year old grandmother accomodation at such short notice (9pm at night).

1  Thank Paegil
Escape18062379433, Manager at Annerley Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2020

Hi Jessie

You came in and said you wanted bacon and eggs for breakfast that's why you booked here and became annoyed when we offered you cereal and toast as no where on expedia is it advertised that we supply a cooked meal.

We never swore at you and we could see that you were extremely flustered and i even rang expedia for you and you consistently told us i was not to blame to try and as we tried to diffuse your anger.

You were in a freshly renovated 1 bedroom apartment that had not been smoked in.

At no time did you ask us for a refund although i did tell you if you left that i couldn't refund you on a virtual card and would have to contact Expedia for this to happen as you paid them directly.

At no time were we rude to you and your son even apologized to us for your behavior as you left and he seemed quite embarrassed by it.

Management

Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

Our stay was great. Air con worked really well, the shower was hot and no water got on the floor. Brekky was good and service from staff was great. They were very helpful in getting cabs for us and directions for walking.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

Fantastic place to stay. Stayed there for 2 nights with hubby and 3 of our girls. Owners and workers are fantastic could not do enough for us. Definitely recommend staying here, great prices, great rooms, fantastic service.

Date of stay: October 2019