All reviewsbreakfast roomboiled eggsqueen street mallpost office squaregreat locationwasher and dryerbreakfast was includedyogurtheritage listedcentral stationeagle street pierfree wifiwe stayed in a two bedroomevery morningthe rivercity locationgood size
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Right in the centre of the city, a bit like 12 Grimmauld Place (for Harry Potter fans) as it has a very narrow frontage on Queen Street so that even though we've walked past it lots of times on previous Brisbane visits we didn't know it was there.
Our one bedroom apartment was a REAL apartment with properly separate rooms. We arrived late, overtired and a bit travel-stupid, but the night reception manager was super helpful and kind and sorted us out promptly. Breakfast was unique and marvellous (try the special curried eggs), the buffet food on offer was very simple but the breakfast room (on the 4th floor) has a very genteel atmosphere -- think of the Downton Abbey breakfast room (minus Carson) on the weekend of a house party.
All the staff we had contact with were friendly and helpful.
Our apartment was very clean and well equipped. We used the washer and dryer and both worked perfectly. The arched windows are lovely and the double-glazing was very effective, we had peace and quiet for our 2 night stay despite the bustle of the city outside.
We arranged a very late checkout (as our flight out didn't leave until late afternoon) for a very modest fee.
Surprisingly good at the price point, and a very real alternative to the big chain hotels we usually stay at in Brisbane, particularly if you want a real apartment and don't need a pool.
We loved the feel of this hotel and the lovely staff.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
ManorApartments, Front Office Manager at Manor Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Tiredandhungry14,

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review of your stay at The Manor Apartment Hotel.We are really pleased that you had the opportunity to experience many of the facilities the hotel has to offer, especially the breakfast options & washing facilities in the apartment and many more. The hotel’s location is ideal for travelers as it’s only a short walk to the Queen Street Mall and Central Station.
The double glazed windows certainly help with the noise reduction. Your kind words have already been forwarded to the entire hotel team, who pride themselves on always exceeding every guest’s expectations.
We very much appreciate your compliments, and we look forward to welcoming you back at the earliest opportunity.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

I've stayed in the Manor Apartment Hotel twice, and was impressed on both occasions.

While the hotel is very centrally located (5 minutes from Central Station and less than that to Queen Street Mall), it's very quiet at night. Both rooms I've stayed in have been large and comfortable with well-equipped kitchens. While my stays on both occasions have been short, the hotel seems very well set up for long stays, and it's notable that lots of people seemed to be cooking in their rooms (something which seems uncommon for apartment hotels). However, I wasn't a fan of the over-stuffed armchairs in the room I most recently stayed in: they were uncomfortable, as well as ugly. The continental breakfast is pretty good, with good quality fruit, bread and jam.

Overall, I enjoyed staying in this hotel, and will probably do so again on future visits to Brisbane.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Case_11,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review.

We are very pleased that our facilities and service met your expectations. Yes certainly The Manor Apartment Hotel is situated in a wonderful central Brisbane location and this feature certainly is appreciated by our many guests.

I was also happy to hear that you enjoyed our European style breakfast.

We thank you for your support and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

On a work trip I found the location superb. So close to where I had to be; and while in Brisbane caught up with a friend and he asked where I was staying and he knew it straight away as it is a landmark location. Staff were friendly; and the building has it's own personality as it is Heritage-listed; but quiet and quaint. I will recommend to colleagues and I will be returning.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Chris L,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review of your recent stay.

I was happy to read that you enjoyed central location of the hotel. At The Manor Apartment Hotel, we believe that it is all about creating the perfect guest experience. I am glad that you were generally satisfied with the hotel facilities and amenities.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you back when you next return to Brisbane.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

This was a great place to stay. The location is very central to downtown attractions. The front desk staff was most helpful and friendly. We stayed here with our granddaughter, and the in room washer and dryer were so welcome after being “on the road” for a week. Gave us a chance to regroup for the rest of our trip. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Terry R,

Thank you for the review that you have shared on TripAdvisor with regards to your recent stay at The Manor Apartment Hotel.

I am very pleased to learn that you found all our team at The Manor Apartment Hotel to be friendly. I will ensure your kind words are shared with everyone. I was happy to read that you enjoyed central location of the hotel.

We are really pleased that you had the opportunity to experience many of the facilities the hotel has to offer, especially the washing facilities in the apartment and many more. It is our top priority to ensure that all our guests leave feeling well looked after.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in such a good location. Right near queen street with all the shopping and food options that offers.

The rooms themselves are such a good size. 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with plenty of room in the kitchen and bathroom for a group of people.

The staff were super friendly

The breakfast provided was basic but good, and refreshed frequently.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Squishy_9,

Thank you for staying at The Manor Apartment Hotel, and for sharing your views through Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to read that you found the hotel’s location convenient and that you enjoyed our European style breakfast.

We are pleased to learn that you were happy with the spacious layout of our Two Bedroom Apartment.