6 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/08/22
Novotel
US$163
Free cancellation until 21/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$152
Expedia.comUS$163
Hotels.comUS$163
PricelineUS$163
All reviews south bank central kitchen restaurant staff attending a conference junior suite great stay appointed rooms room service overnight stay great room an easy walk checking out short stay reception staff the river across the road car park
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2022

Thank you to all at the Novotel. We had a wonderful Break there with family. The staff were so friendly and helpful and accomodating of the kids. The restaurant staff were so welcoming and accomodating of our last minute breakfast booking! There were also lots of kid options and activities. Only suggestions / feedback would be please build in a spa and when possible extend room service hours

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Novotel Brisbane South Bank, Guest Services / Front Office at Novotel Brisbane South Bank, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2022

Dear Kat b,

Thank you for your lovely feedback on your stay with us at the Novotel Brisbane South Bank.

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your whole experience with us and we appreciate your suggestions about the spa and room service hours. I will certainly pass it on to our Management Team.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Sasha
Front Office Assistant Manager

Reviewed 3 January 2022 via mobile

As soon as we checked into the hotel we were told there was a laundry problem so we may not receive clean towels. Really? No apology, just a typed memo and a verbal reiteration of what the memo said. Okay so we received clean towels after two nights. Then we went to the hotel's restaurant. The wait staff were exceptional.. friendly and most helpful. First night the food and service were good. Second night we ordered the eye fillet at $45 each which had grizzle through the middle. I had to spit out a mouthful as I couldn't swallow it. Our knives struggled to cut the meat around the grizzle. Unacceptable for that price. Tonight we only felt like a drink and a small meal so I perused the barfood menu and decided we could make a small meal out of the sliders. We ordered a cocktail after being told they'd run out of my first pick, 4 x sliders (2 prawn and 2 wagyu beef) sat down, got our drinks. THEN was told they've run out of sliders. Good service is being told BEFORE you order and settle in, which items that aren't available. So I ordered pita bread. I received my cocktail at $21 plus 15% public holiday surcharge and it arrived looking quite poorly. Photo attached. The management will probably gaslight me as though I'm just being fussy or whinging but I've travelled A LOT and stay in hotels every week for my work. I won't be renewing my Accor membership as I don't feel the quality is up to scratch. Apart from this, our room was clean and well appointed.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2021 via mobile

Excellent breakfast and superb service by all staff. Specially thanks to Nawaldeep Singh for providing such a wonderful experience

Also special thanks to JP, Henry, Stephanie and Sasha for a wonderful experience

Reviewed 30 December 2021

Thank you for the hospitality during our visit. We enjoyed everything about our stay at Novotel. From the moment of our arrival to our last minute at the hotel, we were treated like royalty. Most kid friendly place. Team of experts treated us well at the breakfast special thanks to Nawal, Henry and Stephanie. Step you are excellent manager. Kids enjoyed the time with Sarah. We had dinner and were looked after by Monish very well.

JP (GM Novotel), We were deeply touched by your warmth and hospitality during our visit. We had one of the most beautiful memories and can’t wait to spend our next vacation with you again.

You and your team is absolutely amazing.

Reviewed 30 December 2021

Hotel was very kids friendly and had a lot of activities during the Christmas break including movies each night. JP, Nawaldeep, Manish and all other staff provided great service during the stay and for all the meals.