All reviews domestic terminal island beach club international flight seafood basket between flights an early flight black out blinds an overnight stay shuttle service next morning rooms are basic free shuttle air train perfect hotel late arrival restaurant downstairs water pressure
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We had a one night stay when we had to be up for an early morning flight. Conveniently close to domestic terminal which was fantastic for us as we travelled with a one year old and loads of baggage. Can easily organise a shuttle bus from there around the corner to the terminals, which we did. Very clean and quiet hotel not huge rooms but suited us for the night. Great restaurant below as well

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank laurenschrapel
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Ibis Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Laurenschrapel,

Thank you for providing a review on your recent stay at the ibis Brisbane Airport.

I am happy to hear that you experienced a convenient and comfortable stay. It is also pleasing to read you enjoyed a meal in the restaurant.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Called late afternoon to book a room that night and was told they were booked out. I advised the lady that I could book this online which the lady replied that if I had tried to book it, it would not have let me. Booked online straight after the phone call through booking.com. Paid $200 per night for a standard room however could not believe the $40 a night for parking, would have stayed longer but not for the price of parking, left the following morning and found accommodation elsewhere.

Room tip: $40 for parking a night!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Ibis Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Tanya D

Thank-you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at the hotel.

Unfortunately due to the State of Origin in Brisbane, the hotel was experiencing a high demand on this night. My sincere apologies if you experienced any inconvenience whilst travelling through Brisbane.

I hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Peter Mara,

Reviewed 11 July 2018

The hotel is very conveniently located with a short walk to the airport. The reception staff were lovely and friendly, as were the staff at the restaurant.

The room windows were very dirty, but it was quite high up and I understand that it might be difficult getting them cleaned regularly, as the weather could be dirtying them more in winter.

The view was pretty, but the biggest letdown was the restaurant. We paid $24 for a wood fired meat lovers pizza. We couldn’t have been more disappointed. There was a distinct lack of meat. Photo of the ‘mestlowers’ pizza attached.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Trav457

Dear Trav457,

Thank-you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay the ibis Brisbane Airport.

I am pleased you enjoyed the hotel's convenient location and a comfortable stay. It is disappointing to hear about your experience in the restaurant, please accept my sincere apologies. I will share your comments with the Executive Chef for review.

Thank you for sharing your experience and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Peter Mara,

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Noisy air conditioners in rooms that cannot turn totally off. Fan noise all night. Paid for buffett breakfast but very limited option. Plain coffee included. Not espresso as that is extra. 15 minute walk with bag from airport. Not 5 minutes. Late at night dark and not so easy as a lone female with almost no signs for path direction. You just follow the hotel ahead. No staff at airport as i was on one of the late flights. So good location but not great for the price. Tv was hopeless. And cable tv (foxtel) did not work at all. Did not let tv channels work so called receiption who 15 minutes later came up and had to turn tv off and on again to fix. Tv turned itself off again 20 minutes later. 5 year old LCD with pixellated picture. No excuse now a same new lcd is $300. Internet was advertised as free wi fi but it has a small mb limit that ran out quickly just looking around on the net. So ok hotel if you need close airport stay but that is it

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jennifer t
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Ibis Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Hi Jennifer T,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide a review on your recent stay at the hotel.

I am disappointed to hear of your recent experience. I appreciate your feedback and I am actively following up your comments as a valued guest of the hotel. If you would like to discuss your stay further, I will be happy to speak with you. I have added my details below for your reference.

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future so we can improve your opinion of the hotel.

Kind regards,

H9546-GM@accor.com
07 3139 8100

Reviewed 8 July 2018

We had a late night domestic flight arriving at Brisbane at 11pm and had a later international flight the next day. We chose this hotel for this reason. The hotel was clean, a good standard and we throughly enjoyed our stay.

Wifi was pretty confusing - it is not very clear what the charges are and what is free/not free.

Breakfast is also well priced.

We would use again, thank you.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank TravellingGlaswegian
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Ibis Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear TravellingGlaswegian,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review on your recent stay at the ibis Brisbane Airport.

I am so pleased to read you thoroughly enjoyed your stay as well as breakfast in the restaurant.

Thank you for choosing to stay at ibis Brisbane Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards,