All reviews domestic terminal island beach club international flight seafood basket between flights an early flight black out blinds an overnight stay shuttle service next morning rooms are basic free shuttle air train perfect hotel late arrival restaurant downstairs water pressure
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I recently stayed at the hotel and it was excellent! The staff were really polite! I was served by a lady with blue hair, very tired after a flight and driving for an few hours so I don’t remember her name but she was really polite. She was quiet or shy but knew what she was talking about. The food was amazing! Very casual and just welcoming, everyone was quite lovely in the resurtarant. The rooms were nice, especially for an Ibis. It felt more like a four star than a three. Five star. It’s all you need for sleep, nothing special but not horrible. Parking is 40 but this is understable as they probably do not think they will get a lot of people parking with cars as they are at an airport.
Wifi is 24.50 for 24 hours; you don’t have to get it, I’m 45 so I can live without internet for a day but if you can’t, that’s how much you’ll pay.

Over all, I recommend this place. It’s perfect for a day, night stay.

Date of stay: November 2017
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Ibis Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Mayylynn,

Thank you for your recent review of ibis Brisbane Airport.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your room and your meal in Cribb Island Beach Club. Thank you also for the lovely feedback regarding our staff. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Rhiannon on front desk as well as the rest of the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Was very happy to see such a clean, stylish hotel so close to the airport. Literally, it was a 3 minute walk to return hire car and walk to our room. Very convenient to also have the airport shuttle as well as the in hotel restaurant (who was great with our toddler, offering colouring in with crayons, a booster chair and a kids menu). The room itself had everything we needed for our overnight stay with super large and new bathroom.

Trip type: Travelled with family
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Ibis Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Kelly H,

Thank-you for taking the time to provide a review on your recent stay at the ibis Brisbane Airport.

I am thrilled to hear you were pleasantly surprised and enjoyed your room as well as Cribb Island Beach Club. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We booked 2 rooms - one for my parents and one for myself. Checking in was a breeze and we were given complementary parking as the boom gates were not yet in operation. Rooms were comfortable and clean with standard tea and coffee making facilities. Bathroom was also very clean - equipped with a walk-in shower and standard amenities. The staff were fantastic! Helpful and polite. The only disappointment was the one drink voucher per room - we normally receive 2 at all the other Accor Hotels with Silver status. The family ambience in the restaurant was great.The food was OK - I ordered a wagyu rump steak but it was rather disappointing - not tender at all. I get a more tender rump shopping at Coles. My parents enjoyed their seafood baskets. Breakfast was a buffet with a very basic selection - very adequate. Overall it was a very pleasant experience - great for overnight stays and great value for money! Will be coming back again if I need to jet off somewhere.

Date of stay: October 2017
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Ibis Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Andrew-Yong,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at the ibis Brisbane Airport.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. It is disappointing to hear your meal in the restaurant was not up to standard. I do appreciate your feedback and I will work with our food and beverage team to see what improvements can be made.

I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Kind regards,

Peter Mara,

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Coming from a late flight our check-in was after midnight. The allocated room was a disabled room and very small. Queen size bed squeezed between bedside table with lamp and desk on the other side with one plastic chair. Nowhere else to sit. The open small wardrobe was accessible by bending over an ironing board and down as it is wheelchair height. Basin in bathroom only with a small ledge, had to move hairdryer on the floor to put toilet bag down. If not so tired we would have requested different room! Once lights were out room was still lit by blue lights from powerpoints, and various yellow and red lights as well as light coming in from corridor. Definitely not dark enough. And not value for money. Will not return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear SwissOzGirl,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay.

It is disappointing to hear you didn't enjoy your stay at the hotel. I have taken on board your comments and will look into ways to improve the rooms for future guests. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night, arrived at midnight from an international flight and left at 730 am for a domestic.
Check in and out took less than a minute. Happy friendly staff (a bit more colorful than the Pullman next door).
Room was comfortable, plush bed and lovely sheets, fluffy towels. Agree with other reviews that the pillows are very high.
Also agree that the aircon is incredibly noisy!!
In the morning I used the free shuttle to the domestic terminal because my big suitcase was clumsy to walk with, but it would have been just as fast to walk because the shuttle drops off at the back of the sky train station and I still had to walk anyway. Won't complain about a free service though.
I had a better sleep in the Pullman next door a few weeks back, for a next visit am not sure which one i will pick. It is price versus noisy aircon for me.

Trip type: Travelled solo
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Ibis Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Love2Swim,

I am so pleased to hear you had a enjoyable and comfortable stay. Please be assured we are following your comments in regards to the air conditioning in the room. If you would like to contact me on the below number or email with your room number, this would be greatly appreciate so we can ensure we rectify this for future guests.

Kind regards