All reviewsthe riversouth bankgreat locationbedroom apartmentqueen street malllarge balconygeorge streetmyer centreacross the roadfull kitchenwashing machinegreat apartmentper dayhigh floorthese apartmentsthe heart of the cityreception staff
Reviewed 12 August 2018

It was a good location and good layout but the room was quite depressing considering the view, constant sirens and uncleanliness. It could really do with some brighter colours throughout or some plants even. Please do consider raising the standards of cleanliness too.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OaksCasino, General Manager at Oaks Casino Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

I am pleased to hear that you found our location to be central and good. Our records indicate that you booked a standard one bedroom apartment with city views. I am sorry to hear that the cleanliness of the apartment was not up to your expectations. I have raised this matter with our Housekeeping Supervisor to ensue that our high standards of cleanliness are always maintained.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Oaks Casino Towers for your future stays in Brisbane CBD.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Clean comfy and in a great location. Staff are helpful and efficient. Would stay again. Apartments well stocked and have everything you need. Perhaps a few more teabags and milk but all in all good value.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to post your 5 Star review.

I am delighted to receive your feedback following an enjoyable stay with us and have notified our Housekeeping Supervisor to ensure that the amenities are topped up during daily servicing of the apartment.

I look forward to welcoming you back at Oaks Casino Towers soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel located in the heart of Brisbane, walking distance to MYER centre and just across the road from the casino. The apartment is smaller than all the ones I’ve been to but it’s well designed and the bed is comfy.
Foxtel is also available ...

Down side is that sound proof is terrible you can hear everything from next door to the people in the room above you,
only 30 mins of free internet and what terrifies me most is the bathroom it has this fishy unpleasant smell that disgust me quite abit, Something needs to be done in here it’s clean but that smell.

Other than that the price is reasonable.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review of Oaks Casino Towers.

I am pleased to hear that overall you had a nice stay with us. Our apartment-styled hotel provides value for money accommodation and is located in the heart of Brisbane CBD.

I have notified our Maintenance Officer to inspect and deodorise the bathroom drain. Please accept my apologies for the disturbance caused by the occupants of the above apartment. Our hotel has concrete walls. However, noise does travel when occupants are on the balcony and talking loudly.

I look forward to welcoming you back here for your future stays.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

The views from each apartment were amazing beds were a little uncomfortable but was ok apartment was lovely and simple with everything you need there.. Reception Staff were amazingly kind and willing to help with 24/7 service!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OaksCasino, General Manager at Oaks Casino Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor.

It is a delight to read your 5 Star review complimenting our front office team on their amazing customer service. Our reception is open all hours to assist our valued guests. Our apartments are fully self-contained with kitchen and laundry facilities. Most importantly, our location in the heart of Brisbane is very central and within walking distance to a multitude of dining, shopping and transportation options.

I do look forward to welcoming you back here sometime soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Our 1 BR apartment was clean and the furniture (couch, bed) was comfortable. The location was OK and the building was quiet. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. But the kitchen and bathroom amenities were very basic -- e.g., no paper towels or kleenex, only one small packet of dish and laundry detergent per day. No coffee machine or Brita pitcher. The hallways were dingy and had an odd odor. The big issue was the lack of free wifi in the rooms -- only 30 min per day is provided free. This was not clear in the booking. Overall, Airbnb might be better value.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay at Oaks Casino Towers.

I am pleased to hear that you found our accommodation to be clean and comfortable in a central location with a customer focussed and friendly team. We are in the process of installing deodoriser stations in the hallways to eliminate the cooking smells. We do offer complimentary 30 minutes WiFi for all bookings. However, guests booking directly on our website or through our Central Reservations can select the Best Flexible Rate package which includes unlimited WiFi for the duration of their stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back here for another stay.