1,160 results
All reviews restaurant downstairs pandan studio apartment room service water view business trip cooking facilities washing machine and dryer good size central location enjoyed my stay darwin cbd great room buffet breakfast great spot air conditioner mitchell st
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay here this time. Had a beautiful one bedroom apartment with a great view of the harbour. Always impressed with the friendly staff here. I will definitely stay here again and would recommend to anyone staying in Darwin

Trip type: Travelled on business
Dave Pearson I, General Manager at Mantra Pandanas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Many thanks for your five star review and we're delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again soon. Kind regards Dave.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Great room with a nice balcony. Good location, car park on site. Breakfast was ok, not a huge selection and wasn’t hot. Bed comfy and a good location in central Darwin. Pool isn’t heated but so long as you go during the middle of the day it’s refreshing.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Many thanks for posting your review and great to hear that you enjoyed the experience. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Dave.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Had a pleasant stay. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were very nice and kept clean. Situated near city centre and close to eateries, coffee bars and restaurants. Would recommend staying there if in Darwin. Great spot.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we're glad to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. Thanks for the recommendation and look forward to welcoming you again soon. Kind regards Dave.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

At first I was a little skeptical of the cheap price, got there and thought 'well no wonder' but staff surprised me by being quick to respond to an issue with my room and were able to provide a replacement room of amazing quality.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for posting and we're very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope to welcome you again soon. Kind regards Dave.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the Mantra during our trip to Darwin. The plane lands at 2am in Darwin and there was a helpful person at the counter who had our keys ready. The room was immaculate and the air conditioning running for when we arrived which meant the room was cool and comfortable. The staff at the desk were friendly throughout our stay and helped us with food recommendations around town. We stayed for $97 per night which is fantastic pricing for what you get.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank joelfoxall02
Dave Pearson I, General Manager at Mantra Pandanas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Many thanks for your five star review and we're delighted that you enjoyed the experience. We hope to welcome you again soon! Kind regards Dave.