All reviews the executive lounge valet service mitchell street central location pleasant stay northern territory an upgrade pool area is top end bars and restaurants per day the air conditioning would stay again wet season concierge harbour gym
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Happened to stay in this hotel for few nights in early this month. Love it as it is very centralise in location. The hotel has restaurants , cafes & shopping within walking distance. The room is clean with daily service and breakfast is nice. Love the coffee machine :). There are hot & cold foods and fruits.
The hotel also has a gym & pool which is good after a hot day. If you are game for a drink there is a pub in the lobby area. Love it

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were here for a conference with a weekend tagged on the end and had a lovely stay. I think what stands out at the Hilton is how fantastic the staff are - very friendly, professional and helpful.

Our room was on the 18th floor and although it was fine, the shower did squeal when on, and there is no mini-bar. The shower was fixed the next day as soon as we mentioned it, and we found out we could order a minibar if we wanted - that just seemed a little strange but I think it is normal in Darwin.

The pool area is a little basic, although there is a nice shaded area. I am used to service by the pool, and perhaps a bar, but here it's very quiet and you need to phone down for room service in order to get anything by the pool. That changed the atmosphere slightly, but as the staff are so helpful it wasn't a big problem.

We were told the exec lounge had staff and breakfast until 11am but when we got there at 10:30am it was empty and there was no food at all. That was a little disappointing but perhaps we were misinformed. The exec lounge has a nice view but is quite small - however, at least there is one!

All in all we enjoyed our stay, the hotel is well located and it was clean with great service. I wouldn't say it's a top Hilton, but I would go back.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ordinary hotel nothing special
Good location although there are better on the esplanade. There was no mini bar. For the price pretty disappointing. On the TV a mini bar menu comes up with individual prices but when asked the only option is s package deal.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed 2 each 1-night stays here before and after our Kakadu and Arnhemland tour. Nice suite and lounge with good breakfast. We had a great view of the harbor. Recommend this hotel for a Darwin stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed it. My room was big, comfortable and had everything I needed. On my stay I enjoyed breakfast, a few drinks at the bar and room service. All the staff were good, there was no delays with anything and all the food was good. The only reason it’s not a 5 Star review is because the conference room was a bid dated and because there was some there was some paintwork issues in my room and you can’t give half stars here. I’d stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business