All reviews great hotel deluxe king smith street corner room secure parking hotel is modern central location comfortable bed free wifi car park good size top floor visiting darwin mitchell st would definitely stay here again business trip stayed nights
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed here on a work trip. Arrived to be given a dirty room then a new room but someone tried to enter it when I was leaving in the evening . The manager Andrew was very helpful and apologetic but the rest of the reception staff extremely curt and unhelpful.
It’s a conveniently located hotel with very comfortable rooms but there are plenty of options closer to the water.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
KristyR437, General Manager at H Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Hi Stethescope

Firstly I am very sorry to read your review. There was a number of system issues that occurred with your room allocation and I understand your frustration and disappointment. I can assume you that this issue was isolated and it is certainly not the common feeling of guests experience with H on Smith Hotel.

I have addressed the issues that occurred with your stay with both our system provider and our team.

I would love the opportunity to host you again to show you or usual high standard of service and accommodation. Please contact me directly should you be coming back to Darwin to allow us this opportunity.

Best regards

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Room not cleaned proper, facilities within bathroom bad designed, not cleaned previously and broken, cleaning staff couldn't speak English, some staff at reception not very polite. Part from that, its ok

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Kristy R, General Manager at H Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Hi Claus473

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback from your recent stay with us. I am disappointed to read that you didn’t experience our usual high standard of service though. We receive excellent feedback on our wonderfully hospitable team and fresh clean rooms on a daily basis.

I will be investigating your stay to determine what went wrong.

I would invite you to contact me with any additional information you would like to share.

I do hope we have the opportunity to host you again in the near future to share our usual high level of service with you.

Kristy Ryan

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the H Hotel Darwin for 2 nights and found it a very comfortable hotel. The reception staff were very professional and well informed. The room was quite spacious. The shower had good pressure and the bathroom was well stocked with the usual amenities. Next time I am in Darwin, I would be very happy to stay at this very central hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeannieduggan
Kristy R, General Manager at H Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Hi Jeannie

Thanks for taking the time to write your lovely review of your recent stay with us! It was absolute pleasure to host you.

We have a wonderful team who, I believe, make our hotel the best in Darwin. I am very proud to be staring your review with the team.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Visiting the NT for the first time stayed here for 1 night prior to going on a tour of Kakadu for 5 days then returning before returning to Sydney the next day. The hotel is conveniently located and the Queen room on my first night was a good size clean and comfortable bed with my only issue being the hot water did not come on and had a cool shower at 5am. On my return I had a King room which was great with more up market toiletries and more room. The dining room is not overly large but staffed by very friendly and efficient staff. For diner one has the option of Buffet or A La Carte, we chose the Buffett which was great value and very nice and they have a small but nice wine list. Breakfast is also available again Buffett or A La Carte with the Continental buffet being very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank scorpio811
Kristy R, General Manager at H Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Hi Scorpio811

Thanks for taking the time to right a lovely review after your recent stay with us. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We were upgraded to the one bed appartments which gave us all the room we needed very comfortable and had everything in walking distance
Full kitchen , large lounge and dining seperate bedroom over looking the harbour
A really relaxing stay

Room Tip: The appartments are better than the rooms
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bmcoolalinga

Hi bmcoolalinga

So great to have NT locals staying with us having a City-Escape holiday!

Great to read your feedback on your stay in our newly launched one bedroom apartments. We think they are fabulous!

Thanks again for taking the time to provide your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to H on Smith for your next city-escape.

Kindest regards