All reviews free shuttle between flights family room room was clean next morning great place to stay business trip motel taxi aud kakadu cbd
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Like their neighbours the Mecure Darwin Airport Resort this is noisy. Another cheap Darwin built Motel with no sound proofing so all the corridoor conversations are yours to enjoy.
Waiting at 11.00pm outside while someone is being dropped at the Airport by the only Staff member on doesn't work. Very nice she was though.
Again pay the Cab fare and go to Town for some quiet Accomodation.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed 1 night after arriving in Darwin before heading off to Kakadu. The hotel was easy to find, the staff were helpful and our room was comfortable and clean. Our family room also had a handy kitchenette.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised with our stay. We chose this hotel based on convenience with a close location to the airport, but it was much better than location alone. The service was professional, friendly and very helpful. The family room was great. Thanks for a great welcome to Darwin!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018

From the time I called at the Airport to be picked up to the time, I was dropped off by the courtesy bus service was the best Helpful friendly Service I can every recall of anywhere, nothing was a problem and staff were excellent. I have never been to Darwin in the past though, I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else than here.

Rooms Clean and Tidy
Staff Great
All I needed

Room Tip: Saturday Night Noise from the Tavern next door was a little loud but I have heard much worse
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Worked out to be fairly central to most places that I was visiting,
Basic motel style accom. with clean rooms and friendly/helpful staff.
Close to airport and they run a shuttle, however if you are driving there wasnt a shortage of parking

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business