Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Finding hidden talents

I've never tried this before and went with a group of friends and had an absolute blast. Was really... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
LovelyLaveau
Ton of fun!

A small group (6 pax) went along and had so much fun .. even though I sucked at it. The staff... read more

Reviewed 2 May 2018
Angelene253
Sydney, Australia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sydney
from US$50.00
from US$90.50
from US$115.90
More Info
All reviews throw axes team building event st peters great fun session skills encouraging safety activity
Reviewed 27 July 2016

We recently had a group event at Maniax and had a great time. Ryan and the crew were incredibly helpful and provided some friendly banter to liven up the atmosphere. It's a really fun venue and axe throwing is definitely a fun event for everyone - even those less physically-inclined.

The combination packages offer a good balance of activity / fun, and post-axe activities at Young Henrys in Newtown worked out great. Would 100% recommend Maniax for a private event!

1  Thank Robert G
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

What an awesome fun morning!!! So much harder than it looks, but when you do manage to hit the target & keep the axe in - you're not sure how you managed, and buggered if you can repeat the feat! Still - some were a natural! The round robin comp was fun & ensured even the losers got another go against one another. Can HIGHLY recommend fancy dress too - we did Viking! They do have some suitable hats you can borrow on site if you don't have your own. Definitely going back!!

3  Thank SonyaMuller
Reviewed 17 November 2015

Te guys at maniaxe are just good blokes. I got to throw Axes at stuff just like when I was a kid but Mum wasn't there yelling at me for killing the mango tree!!! I'd go back in a heart beat. This isn't the thing for "girly Chicks" you need to have some confidence in throwing a sharp wood cutting implement at a wooden target, not the palce to people worried about breaking a nail.

2  Thank PatF3474
Reviewed 29 October 2015

Went here with a group of mates with no idea what we were doing and it was absolutely awesome! Communication from the company was really professional and made it very easy to organise a big group event. The axe throwing itself is the most frustratingly-brilliant thing to do in a group... I sucked at it, and that was okay! Will definitely be doing this again... and hopefully improving my game!

1  Thank Emily B
Reviewed 8 October 2015

I went to Maniax with some friends just to try something different for a change. I had no idea what to expect, but it was SO much fun!!
My first couple of throws were terrible, but you do get better really fast, and what's great is that the staff are super helpful with technique and very encouraging!!
I also liked that the staff were friendly and fun, but also took safety very seriously. I was surprised at how addictive it is!! It's easy to get the hang of, and being just around the corner from my house, I've become a frequent axe-thrower! I've recommended to all of my friends.
It's great for groups of friends, but I'd also recommend a work function too. I've already suggested it as a team-building activity!

1  Thank Teekay847