“Better than average”
Review of Caffe Due Mondi

Caffe Due Mondi
Ranked #2,802 of 6,859 Restaurants in Sydney
Reviewed 27 July 2015

A better than average Sydney city café. Good service and a nice array of snacks. Try one of the delicious panninies, preferably toasted on a cold day.

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

We had coffee here today after lunch. Pleasant atrium area within Chifley Square.
Coffees were fine, we dod not eat. Service prompt and courteous.

Reviewed 28 April 2015

When in Sydney City on business for a week, I visited Caffe Due Mondi daily for my morning coffee + toasted turkish. Even though there could be 10 people in the queue, I always received my order within 5 minutes. Also the coffee was the same quality each day.

Reviewed 28 April 2015

I get my coffee here everyday, it is the best in Sydney! I now have half of my office getting their coffee at Due Mondi's. The food is also great, either to dine in or take away. And we get personal service. Nick knows who we are and how we take our coffee and sometimes it is made before we give our order!!!

Reviewed 10 November 2014

You cannot go wrong here guys.

The food is wonderful, the coffee is great and the service is even better. Do yourself a favour and try it out if you are in the area.