Book In Advance
Tours from BridgeClimb tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

4,434 results
All reviews bridge climb group photo climb leader fear of heights night climb express climb pre climb once in a lifetime bucket list actual climb photo package safety briefing twilight tour an amazing experience city lights views are amazing sydney harbour bridge
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Yes this activity is a wee bit pricey but we found it to be worth the money.
Our guide was Chris and he was super friendly and made the climb lots of fun.
We did the express climb which was a good amount of time for us (just over 2 hours).
It was a super cold and windy day the day we did it so be prepared to freeze just a tiny bit.
Glad we did it and would definitely recommend as something for others to do especially if you only have a couple of days in Sydney as we did.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I was told by someone who had done the climb to book the last daytime tour. This was the best advice, because I got to go up during the daylight, see the sunset from the top of the bridge and come down at nighttime (and the day tours are cheaper than the night tours). It was definitely a unique experience. It's not cheap, but it's definitely worth it.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I agree with so many of the reviews. Im not sure the price warranted the experience. However, it was vivid and we were doing it all and are glad we did it as we dont intend going back. We made the most of it and loved seeing the lights and fieworks from the bridge, However, Its all so safety orientated that you dont feel like you are on a bridge at all. there are rails, safety rails, nets, harness attachments. It didnt have a lot in the adenaline excitement category. Even my husband who doesnt like heights found it like walking on the flat. But for us it was about vivid sydney. I dont really think doing this during the day would satisfy me at all, especially for the price. As it was Vivid they were busy and i felt we were very time micro managed and rushing. I would have liked to have spent more time at the top to look around, and to have places of interest pointed out. I was also surprised that there were 14 people and one guide at the front. we were at the back. If we fainted, struggled, slipped the guide wouldnt know until the next party came, or we didnt get to the assembly point. For the price I would expect a guide at the front and the back.
However, the whole process of harnesses, gear and attaching was of interest in itself. And to the guy who gave me overalls about ten sizes too big and about 50 cms too long - I thought it was insulting. And I did look like a clown with the crouch below my knees. When i asked to change he said didnt have time, I think things like that need to be got right.
We worked out the company was getting over $100,000 per day. So you would think little things like two guides would be standard, and rather than a whole group photo make the photo package free - we would have loved a couple photo of us. But for $25 thought it was a bit rude.
I really recommend this for vivid. However, I think money could be better spent during the day. The view from the pylon tower is great. It took 3.5 hours.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank nzp0ppy
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We did the Sydney Harbour Bridge climb at night. Vivid Sydney festival was added attraction to the already spectacular and exhilarating views of Sydney. The military precision bridge climb is 3.5 hours which includes a series of briefing instructions: alcohol breath test, dressing in overalls, practice run on how to run the ladders, use of safety equipment, and metal detectors. Our climb leader was knowledgeable and gave us excellent history of the bridge. Some parts of the bridge climb was scary especially if you have fear of heights. The climb was physically challenging but worthwhile doing as it gave us a feeling of great achievement. After the climb, we received our group photo on the bridge which is a beautiful reminder of adventure of a lifetime. For the best views of Sydney we recommend doing the Sydney Harbour Climb.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank mafsydneytravels
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Our 3 teenage daughters climbed the Harbour Bridge. It took 3 and half hours. They did the walk in the morning and it was Awesome!! They loved it and very worth while doing. Not sure though that it is worth the $$$ that is advertised as. I believe that if it was a little cheaper, then more people could afford to do it. However, having said this, it is still worth doing. It is a one time event you would do.

Date of experience: May 2018