6 people are viewing this hotel
US$193
PricelineUS$256
Booking.comUS$256
eDreamsUS$256
All reviews martin place place restaurant heritage tour dining credit gpo building high tea beautiful hotel city stay pillow menu light rail wonderful stay the executive lounge buffet breakfast the heart of the city the location is perfect would definitely stay here again room was spacious
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021

We really enjoyed our stay
With the best friendly staff and best service.
Rooms were clean and the breakfast was excellent excellent excellent.
Only 2 mins walk to the shops
We will definitely staying here again

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew Adams, Other at The Fullerton Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Dear rodsteel7

Thank you for sharing your feedback following you stay with us. We are delighted to receive your review and thank you for choosing The Fullerton Hotel Sydney!

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

Thank you for making my birthday so special, and looking after us so well! Service is wonderful, and food is amazing, no mention the absolute top ambient! We are not just customers here, but more like part of Fullerton family! See you soon :)

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Lunajinvhh,

Happy Belated Birthday!

My team and I are delighted to receive your kind review and we thank you for the preference in celebrating such a special occasion at your home away from home.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 3 April 2021

Beautiful hotel within a heritage building, with the option of a heritage tour for those interested in architecture and history. Dinner at The Place was lovely with with quite a nice variety (from very healthy to something deep fried). Staff members very friendly and helpful.

Dear Jaye P,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following you stay with us and thank you for choosing The Fullerton Hotel Sydney!

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

I have always liked the position of the Fullerton for it easy access to everything.
No valet parking but i suppose it will return soon & not having a full selection at breakfast is understandable will be glad when its back to normal.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear grahamkeys,

My team and I thank you for reviewing your visit experience, and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to The Fullerton Hotel Sydney!

Reviewed 1 April 2021

We booked the Qantas holidays package which was a great price and included breakfast, room upgrade, wine, a teddy and dining credit. We loved the high floor tower room which had a great view over the city and a large bath. The room has my favourite Singaporean TWG teabags which I love.

We had mentioned that it was our anniversary so the hotel kindly provided us with some cakes and also went to a great deal of effort to find me the Spa teddy bear which I had seen in Singapore. Even though he was not available in Sydney, the director of sales, Karyn, got one from Singapore! Now that is 5* service and made my day.

The breakfast was good overall but the service was a bit slow at times.

We spent our dining credit in the bar and enjoyed fish and chips and a Singapore curry.

We would stay again if they have similar deals and we love this part of town. I wish they had a pool - with that it would be perfect.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank wombatdavid

Dear wombatdavid,

My team and I are delighted to receive the endorsement of our service and product and we thank you for the preference!
Rest assured that your kind words were gladly shared with the team, with a special mention to Karyn! We trust the Spa Bear joining your collection will add to your Fullerton Memories.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the heart of Sydney.