All reviewswaters edgeluxury hotelreception areakotor bayspa facilitiessmall hotelold townmid morningstaff were extremely attentivethe final billbitter tastetasting menurestaurant staffabsolutely stunning viewssunbathing areawonderful hotelcake
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights during May for my birthday and we couldn’t stop saying that we couldn’t choose a better hotel! From the moment we walked in we were amazed from the design and the incredible view from every corner. The service is one of the best I’ve encountered and it was very personal. Everyone- from the restaurant staff and the front desk- did their absolute best to make us feel at home and even sang happy birthday to me while we had breakfast, and brought us the most delicious cake! These personal touches makes you remember the hotel and recommend it to anyone you know (which we did). The breakfast was excellent, especially if you’re eating in the balcony that has a breathtaking view of the ocean. Also the facilities are top notch and the room+public areas were absolutely spotless, clean beyond belief! We couldn’t find one negative thing to say about our stay and can’t wait to come back! Thank you for the most amazing vacation

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

An absolute con: at 362
Euros a night (and that too, a discounted rate) you find a hotel that has no elevator. Two steep flight stairs to reach the breakfast floor and another to reach the restaurant - and stairs without adequate railing. And the breakfast! The worst we’ve encountered - fruits that are sparse and tasteless and a smattering of something resembling smoked salmon and ham, all laid out on one sideboard. The only redeeming feature: eggs to order. And no complimentary water: 4 euros a bottle, something I realised only when I paid the bill! And beware the restaurant - we left it to the maitre d’ and landed up paying 100 euros a head for a meal that was very ordinary. Having said all of the above, I have to say that the staff were most obliging, pleasant and served us well.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Imc700
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

What a great place and the service was top notch. From the time we checked in to the Forza Mare until we left, the whole staff catered to our needs, and not in a bad way. Our waiters were the best and they modified the already excellent menu to whatever we wanted. There suggestions were spot on and when we were there they had a Croatian Michelin Star chef showing them how so do things. The hotel is small with ten rooms, but they staff gets to know you and know what you like. Overall, this is a place we would come back too!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

We have been in kotor for one day only then we extended our stay for the rest of our trip until we leave for seven days!!!!
Amazing service best people very friendly no one can believe how everything was perfect and organized, atmosphere for the hotel was the best with see view you don’t want to leave to any place just sitting and enjoy chill at hotel. restaurant and the foods are the best tasty food excellent service clean and high quality ❤️❤️❤️❤️all the best for the team who work there specially for the manger in love with you people

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Firstly I must apologise on behalf of my wife and I because I meant to write this review some time ago. I forgot my login / password and didn't want to set up another account. I have managed to get back in and so despite the delay I hope this review is still useful.

We first visited montenegro in may 2012
And we have been several times since including a scouting trip for our wedding in September 2014 and exactly a year to
The day later we were married at the Forza Mare in September 2015.

Back in September 2014 we had planned a two week trip - one week to scout locations for the wedding and one week to relax and enjoy the bay.

We had picked our venue only 4 hours after arriving in Kotor Bay and despite visiting all the planned venues we could not have wished to get married anywhere better.

The water front location with a truly breath taking view across the water to the hillside opposite-

The hotel / the staff and the owner were all truly superb and we got the sense they simply couldn't do enough for us. Nothing was any trouble. From the reception staff to the waiters to the managers and the owner -
It was top drawer in every respect.

Rose by the water and long lazy lunches
Turn hours into moments.

The quality of the food is superb and
The seafood is a real treat

Our holidays at Forza Mare were always special but in the most important day of our lives when we were married the Forza Mare came into its own.

Everything we asked for happened with precision, care, attention to detail and enthusiasm.

Our guess we're treated like royalty and we didn't feel pressured or as though we needed to intervene.

The service was typified by the owner of the hotel along with one of the senior waiters taking to the water to put out each and everyone of our floating lanterns surrounding the terrace.

The bay is tidal so the lanterns needed to be weighted and tethered to stop them floating away.
They did this quietly without fuss and made the atmosphere perfect after the sun dropped and the view was no longer there.

We cannot recommend the hotel - it's location - it's staff - the attention to detail and the easy professionalism enough.

We can only say we will be back and we will recommend the Forza Mare to anyone who will listen.

We left Kotor 1 day before the opening of the Forza Terra which is newly opened approx 1 mile away from the Forza Mare and we are sure it will be a great success

Bojan, thank you so much for everything you did for us.
Please extend our thanks to your entire tea and we cannot wait to visit again soon.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple