All reviews stayed here on site laundry easy access to motorway spa bath nice toiletries clean and comfortable rooms heated pool great amenities highly recommend staying here onsite restaurant room service one night stay studio room heat pump business trip motor lodge shower head
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I recently spent a night in Auckland and I must confess to being somewhat prejudiced as I really do not like going to Auckland. I chose the BW Ellerslie for its' location to where I needed to be for my meeting and everything turned out so incredibly well.
I hope to be able to stay there any time I need to go to Auckland.
They have a heated pool, excellent restaurant, room service that delivers on time and the hot food is still really hot. Having a choice between heat pump and windows was really great.
Auckland hotels are usually staffed by foreigners, which I find disappointing but this hotel has people who were local and Islanders - really awesome.
Definitely recommend this to anyone.

Room tip: Upstairs are likely best
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Booking.com money grab. Book now pay later drawn down without permission. Poor treatment on phone. Treated like an idiot. Spoken to like a child. Poor reception. Chemicals and cleaning equipment left in small old poorly maintained room. Very expensive. Stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank jimbobjimma
Reviewed 10 June 2017

really liked this property the owners had gone the extra mile to make the rooms really appealing and of a high standard beautifully decorated and with a good touch of Metro chique.
Highly recommend this place as a very comfortable well appointed and considerate place place to stay.
The staff are cool too. They have a good sense of humour and love their job. I just loved staying here for the week on a business trip.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here with our baby for 7 nights. I was pleasantly surprised by how lovely the room was. It was very clean and had very nice toiletries closing facial and body cleaner.
There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance from the hotel and an on site laundry if you need to do washing.
Each day when I left for the morning I would come back and the room was made up. It was so refreshing. We have stayed at a number of places in Auckland and have found this by far the best. We are definitely coming back.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I travel to NZ for business and have been so impressed by this motel. Perfect location, great new rooms with all modern appliances, free wifi, free parking and a restaurant that serves a full menu that delivers, can't go past the lamb shanks!

After many disappointing hotels in the city, I have been very impressed and enjoy staying here, it makes business travel relaxing. A motel focussed on business travellers with a personal touch and great service.

I will definitely be back, thanks for your hospitality!

Date of stay: March 2017