Lowest prices for your stay
$126
Hotels.com
All reviews sylvia park off street parking vineyard room would stay again auckland
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2022 via mobile

The most depressing hotel I have ever stay, in the description says “refurbish” but in 1989, slow service in the restoring and I could hear noises from other rooms… for 200 a night I would expect something better that what I had.
My room was dark and when they cleaned I still could see hairs on my bathroom floor. The A/C was noisy.
Regarding to the resultant and pool it didn’t look tidy. I worked in hospo for years and I would not recommend this overpriced place to anyone

Room tip: I would not recommend anyone to stay, it is overpriced and depressing
Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2022

No hassle, accommodation option with easy off street parking and central location for travelling around Auckland. Brilliant, friendly and helpful staff! Tidy room with comfortable bed - fabulous night’s sleep.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2022

Awesome location, close to motorway access. No road noise even with window open, great. Firm bed - great. Only grumble - no lifts for guests to get luggage upstairs. Food was ok. Would stay again.

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2022 via mobile

Staff were amazing, dinner was
Lovely dinner in the restaurant , staff there Thursday night were hard working and again for breakfast Friday morning, large meals (could I suggest a 1/2 meal for small eaters, Eg 1 egg small, juice etc)
Rooms were clean and comfortable

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2022

The staff were great - friendly and helpful. I was in Auckland for work, returned to the hotel at around 4.30 after a busy day, and hadn't had a chance to eat so was starving. I tried to order room service and they told me the kitchen didn't open until 6pm, but asked the chef for me anyway, and not long after the food showed up at my door, so I was very grateful.

Unfortunately, however, this hotel is really a 3-star pretending to be 4. It was obvious that the room I was in had been updated somewhat (more at a surface level), and it was comfortable and warm, but the walls are thin and I could hear conversations and the TV going in the adjacent rooms as well as loud conversations and phone calls going on in the hallway. The shower was terrible. There was barely any pressure and the temperature would swing wildly from freezing cold to scalding hot without warning. I see others have complained about this here so it seems they haven't managed to resolve it.

The location isn't great for food options if you don't have transport so unless you're happy to order all your meals from the in-house restaurant or have time/want to walk for a bit then food delivery will be required.

Date of stay: September 2022