“Super italian restaurant for family lunch and dinner”
Review of Zero Quattro

Zero Quattro
Reserve with OpenTable
Zero Quattro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Purley
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We have been here 4 times and it is time for a great review as the kitchen delivers everytime super dishes and the staf is everytime very attentive. We just came back from a family trip to Rome (colosseum etc) and I am not sure where I would prefer to eat my Italian dish next...Rome or Purley!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This is my third visit to this restaurant and it never fails to deliver them was about 15 of us on the table and there was lots of other diners in the restaurant but the service was fantastic and the food well what can I say it was delicious everybody loved it and it was a special occasion for DOCKER‘s birthday I know I will be back again and I’m sure some my friends over there for the first time I’ll be back as well and I know DOCKER will take other people there thank you to all the team
Alfredo gustisa giulino veronika both front of house and backstage delivered 100%
Once again fantastic evening as Annie says I’ll be back from DIdi

2  Thank davidnicholson115
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Love this restaurant unfortunately I like the seafood casserole so much that’s what we always order it is the best we’ve ever tasted. We don’t have a starter because it’s huge

1  Thank 503debbie
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

An unplanned outing due to Home cooker breakdown lead us to Quattro Zero. It was a Tuesday night and quite quiet. The owner was attentive without being intrusive. He was friendly and gave advice on what the menu offered. My wife is gluten free. But she wanted the chicken with mushroom sauce which contained gluten, it was no trouble for them to create a non gluten version for her. I ordered the liver. It was delicious, cut very thinly, it was really good. My wife doesn’t like liver but she agreed it was nice! Her chicken was good too, soft and full of flavour. I would heartily recommend this restaurant. We will be going back! The wine was good too. An unexpected night out to remember!

1  Thank Dysko S
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Went with my husband and we had a lovely evening. Great service - they made us feel like valued customers. Food was excellent. Lovely cosy atmosphere with nearly all tables booked on a Friday night so book in advance. Will be going again.

2  Thank CharlotteH125