All reviews have eaten here difficulty finding few drinks isis manchester trattoria
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Now called Trattoria. We have eaten here more than a dozen times and always been pleased, now with the new layout it’s even better. Great variety on the menu and great value. As always Michael has excellent service skills and always goes the extra mile.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank OwenjDuncan
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Came here for our christmas party. Food was very good. I had meatballs for starters, turkey for main and chocolate brownie for dessert and there was plenty. Staff were very nice and all had an enjoyable evening. Would definitely come back again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I like this place for the lasagna they make...also they have a variety of cakes. Pizza is not Italian!
Staff very friendly and professional. My boyfriend and I live very close and we love on our Sunday afternoons to walk to the restaurant and have a drink/cake!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We visited last weekend. The food and atmosphere was great. We were served by the team who were all very friendly and helpful with any questions we had. We will most definitely be coming back. We can’t wait to see the new construction.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Really nice place friendly staff was greeted with a smile from a very friendly member of staff bought a drink over to me free WiFi toilets immaculate a birthday party being sorted out when I was there it is a really nice place for functions £4.45 Kozel would definitely recommend it. Can stay overnight from £60 worth it as Manchester is not far away or Bolton to the other direction.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo