“Good quality”

Add it.
Royal Thailicious Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Mount Annan
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times. It’s always nice and welcoming. Food and service is good. Great that it’s BYO. Will come again.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We had booked a table at another establishment, but on attending they could not locate the booking. We decided to try the Royal ThaiLicious and were fortunate to be able to be seated at a table for two, although in future I would book as a few parties came in after us to fill the remaining non-reserved tables, however no-one was turned away that we saw. There was plenty of close by parking on the Saturday evening we attended.

The décor is nothing out of the ordinary, and I think they should remove some tables to provide more room. I wear hearing aids which can be a problem with echoes in restaurants with tiled floors, but the noise levels here were not too bad even though the restaurant was fairly full up.

Service was fairly efficient initially, however my meal was served slower that my wife’s, and she had already consumed half of hers by the time I received mine.

We thought that the quality of the food was very good. I ordered pad garlic & pepper beef stir fry, and my wife had chicken pad Thai. The serve sizes were very good and full of flavour.

We noted that there is a very busy take-away trade with Royal ThaiLicicious which, IMO, demonstrates the quality of the food.

Overall we were very pleased with our decision to dine here, and would recommend it.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Friends took us to their favourite Thai restaurant Wednesday night and it was exceptional. I owe them big time.

The food is cooked in sight of diners so you can watch everything if you choose.
This fits with the Thai belief eating alone is bad luck; eating should be a shared experience.

Everything was freshly prepared and it showed in the taste. The curry puffs and spring rolls and vegetarian offerings were delightful especially the Massaman curry.The pork was delicious as was the seafood.

If I was being picky the only criticism I could make is that the rice was served in an open dish and cooled quickly.

The staff were very cheerful and seemed to enjoy their work and made us very welcome.

There were 4 of us and we struggled to finish the servings even though we shared them. Great value for under $100

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Booked a table along the wall for 8 people on a very busy Saturday night, my only complaint is that the seating was not very comfortable as they tried to fit too many tables and chairs inside the restaurant. I have been in this restaurant for lunch when it's not packed so dining there is more pleasant. As for the food, I enjoyed the massaman beef which was tender and tasty. The sauce of the Choo Chee prawn and fish was a bit gluggy for my liking but tasted good.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This us our local Thai and every dish is a winner. Highly recommend Penang chicken and stir fry beef. Phone orders are always busy and the current waitress needs to concentrate better as we were missing a dish plus one incorrect. Luckily when I called back the owner apologised and gave me my 2 dishes free.